The Official Pokemon Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
leojay said:
I definitely agree, the starters had much better designs in the first few games. However. What the f*ck did you just say about my boy Samurott? Did you just call Samurott ugly?

ad4cd81e1d23a512692f4be2973dbcf1.png

IMO best starter in the game. I absolutely hate having another Fire/Fighting, and Serperior just doesn't hold up to my boy Samurott. However, Snivy is by far the best starter design ever. Gotta love the smugleaf.

Lmao, I just don't like it, dude. Idk why. :dawg: Water has always been my favorite but this time around, I just can't, lol.

But yeah, I'm getting tired of those Fire/Fight types too. Like, can we just have plain fire for once? lol But yeah, Snivy and it's evolutions look the most bad-ass from Black/White.