The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Reaction score
Nobody's going to talk about the ending? It was freaking awesome! I hope it leads to NXT guys season 1 and 2 banding together and making NXT the home of the rebels or something. Something edgy.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Percy Watson made me gag. For a second, I was hoping Alex Riley's sneezing was because he alergic to his gayness. Dammit PG WWE lol

I also hoping Hennig would deck Striker for cutting him off. And what's up with Cottonwood, he is the more awkward than Khali.

Reaction score
Nobody's going to talk about the ending? It was freaking awesome! I hope it leads to NXT guys season 1 and 2 banding together and making NXT the home of the rebels or something. Something edgy.
The beating was pointless. It takes away from the point of the show if you going to always try to one up each other ( rookies vs pros) all the time.

maty619

Reaction score
This will probably end up in a ECW Originals vs ECW New Breed type feud. Only problem is that it seems as if NXT is now a faction of 16 which is way too much for WWE to deal with, only way I can see it is if they get a manager and he picks 6, 7 or even 8 out of the 16 to combat against the pros, perhaps Abe Washington. Then I see the same thing happening with the pros that have been on the show but with Michael Cole. Maybe this season's NXT rookies attacked Taker to even things out with the other season's rookies (I know when I have been around too many Americans and watched too much American TV when I say season as a normal thing). Just spitballing here, what d'you think?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
As said before, maty, this is probably just to get some of the real NXT stars on the current roster. The NXT rookies like Gabriel, Otunga, Bryan, Kaval, Hennig, and Riley plus Wade Barrett. Those 7 will probably be the main ones in this new angle. I highly doubt that they will have all 16 rookies (hai Heath) be equal in this feud. The other 9 rookies whom I haven't listed will probably just be lackeys to the main NXT rookies.

maty619

Reaction score
My money is now on Punk getting the title so they can have the title feud inside the pros vs rookies thing. Is NXT still gonna continue with this shit that is happening, especially when the pros were attacking their personal rookies :S.

Reaction score
What do you get when you cross Steve Urkel and Marlon Wayans?

percy_watson.jpg

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^I said the same think last night.

Nice botched float over DDT too.

Alex C

Reaction score
I hate Percy Watson gimmick,it looks very very fake. Its forced too much,I guess they can make that gimmick little more acceptable,but this is super annoying.But I think he is going to win,because WWE register a trademark on name "Showtime" Percy Watson.

maty619

Reaction score
Just thought I throw this one out there, do you think Matt Striker is gonna come out of retirement to face Cody Rhodes at some point after the events that have been taking place on NXT as of late.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Kaval #1? That suprises me..its just like Bryan in season 1..

Percy Watson at #2 suprises me even more. have absolutley no idea why people like this guy and if someone wants to make an argument as to why he deserves to be a WWE superstar please do so. He hasnt shown me anything besides hes an annoyingly flamboyant gay black man.

Migillicutty at #3 is good shit. He shoulda been 1 or 2..my personal favorite on the show.

Riley deserved higer than 4 but we all know hes sticking around.

Cannon has nothing special at all. Hes the Slater of season 2. Eli Cottonwood is pretty cool I think he could be used in a storyline along the road and kept around if used right. Husky Harris does work for a husky dude and hes kinda like a mix of Samoa Joe and JBL to an extent..and Titus O Neil looked like he was a sick football player or whatever but he just wasnt a pro wrestler. Thats it.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Kaval #1? That suprises me..its just like Bryan in season 1..

Percy Watson at #2 suprises me even more. have absolutley no idea why people like this guy and if someone wants to make an argument as to why he deserves to be a WWE superstar please do so. He hasnt shown me anything besides hes an annoyingly flamboyant gay black man.

Migillicutty at #3 is good shit. He shoulda been 1 or 2..my personal favorite on the show.

Riley deserved higer than 4 but we all know hes sticking around.

Cannon has nothing special at all. Hes the Slater of season 2. Eli Cottonwood is pretty cool I think he could be used in a storyline along the road and kept around if used right. Husky Harris does work for a husky dude and hes kinda like a mix of Samoa Joe and JBL to an extent..and Titus O Neil looked like he was a sick football player or whatever but he just wasnt a pro wrestler. Thats it.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Husky Harris is fucking awesome... End of story lol.

Overall, I find myself far more interested in this season and I see more potential with this crop of rookies (Kaval, Perfect Jr, Harris, Riley, and even Cottonwood imo all have a future in the WWE) I do not mind myself really hating anybody on the show, except Percy Watson kind of bugs me lol. But Harris is honestly my favorite to win it all, next to Riley or Perfect Jr

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Husky Harris is fucking awesome... End of story lol.

Overall, I find myself far more interested in this season and I see more potential with this crop of rookies (Kaval, Perfect Jr, Harris, Riley, and even Cottonwood imo all have a future in the WWE) I do not mind myself really hating anybody on the show, except Percy Watson kind of bugs me lol. But Harris is honestly my favorite to win it all, next to Riley or Perfect Jr