The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Baller

Reaction score
That would be very gay to have a guy that isn't good win the best rookie.

It isn't only in-ring ability in this competition, it is all mic skill and charisma, which Otunga is far superior.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Um, I know.....and Wade pretty much has it all, which is why he should win.

I don't hate Otunga and I wouldn't be OMG FUCK THIS SHIT if he won and I think that, even if he loses, he will still get somewhere in the WWE, anyways.

Baller

Reaction score
Um, I know.....and Wade pretty much has it all, which is why he should win.

I don't hate Otunga and I wouldn't be OMG FUCK THIS SHIT if he won and I think that, even if he loses, he will still get somewhere in the WWE, anyways.

Yes but from a WWE standpoint, who needs this more, Barrett or Otunga?

Barrett is a glorified star and will get to the big time on his own, with Jericho by his side, Otunga needs to get better, yes we all know that, but he needs the push more then Barrett at this time.

And plus it would be pretty boring if Barrett is number one the whole way, they need to give us a shocking ending.

Baller

Reaction score
Laycool and Kaval = Oddest Pairing Ever.

I just don't get that one.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It depends what the WWE wants to do. If they have good plans for Otunga, cool, go for it, but if they do shit that will make him fizzle and make it a disappointing NXT win, they shouldn't even bother. Both Barrett and Otunga can have pretty good futures, if done right.

I still like Barrett a lot more. Don't really care much for Otunga and don't give a shit about Gabriel.

Baller

Reaction score
It depends what the WWE wants to do. If they have good plans for Otunga, cool, go for it, but if they do shit that will make him fizzle and make it a disappointing NXT win, they shouldn't even bother. Both Barrett and Otunga can have pretty good futures, if done right.

I still like Barrett a lot more. Don't really care much for Otunga and don't give a shit about Gabriel.

Barrett, Otunga, and Bryan all have bright futures, so either way for the finals is fine, I just prefer Otunga.

Baller

Reaction score
Let's see if WWE will screw this up or not. But it was pretty anti-climatic with him being #1 every single week for like 5 weeks.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Yeah that was the only thing I had making me think Otunga was going to win. Barrett had #1 every week for over a month and knew it would blow up right at the end, but it didn't. Plus everyone arguing on the stage about Barrett winning, before they even announced it, made me think even more they would pull the Otunga card, but no. Nothing. Barrett's great, I just would have preferred Otunga.

Idk wtf is going on with next season. Joe Henning has a gay ass name. Kaval is with the two biggest bitches in the WWE. MVP has the gay hybrid between Eddie and Charlie Murphy. And there's a guy that is really 7'1. WTF

Reaction score
So two of the least talented divas (which isn't really saying much. I mean being the most talented diva is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome) are mentoring Low Ki. And people wonder why everybody shits on this show.

maty619

Reaction score
^Layla is pretty talented, she has just been overshadowed by McCool, all be it a very thin shadow.

Anyway, Barret winnning was good although I thought Otunga might win just on the basis that it wasn't expected. I enjoyed that whole Regal thing with everybody ganging up on him, my favourite thing Regal has done in a while :lmao.

I hope they don't go down the same route with Kaval as they did with Danielson, I want Kaval to dominate NXT. And why isn't Rey his pro, they are the perfect pairing?! Not looking forward to John Morrison of all people mentoring a 7ft1" guy, it would have been cool to have Show mentor him though, I hope this guy doesn't win because of his size. Wtf is with Joe Hennig having some gay name that I can't say or spell, they even said he was Mr. Perfect's son who was called Curt Hennig in WWE was he not? Anyway it just doesn't make sense.