The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McFly...

Reaction score
Yes, I watch it. At least I know who these guys are that are getting pushed. People who don't watch the show see's Wade Barret in the main event and think why the fuck is this no name in the main event.

For anybody who watched the show last night, any early predictions on who will win guys?

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^Nah, I didn't watch Season 2 after the first episode, yet am perfectly able to enjoy Kaval.

Pretty sure the same can be said for Kaitlyn (as with whoever wins out in Season 4).

I don't think the amount of effort they put into the writing for Season 1 will ever be repeated.

McFly...

Reaction score
You probably knew who Kaval was before NXT, and what he was capable of.

But for people who don't watch NXT and don't know where these guys came from, they would be completely clueless in why these guys are getting pushed on the main shows.

CMS

Reaction score
Technically, if people didn't watch NXT, for them it would just be another rookie debuting on the show, so I don't really see your point. All you do is know more about the wrestlers, another dimension of them.

Brodus Clay FTW.

McFly...

Reaction score
Another rookie on the show getting a push out of nowhere, that's what I'm saying.

<------ Saxton has so much potential, it's great. Just have to see how good he is in the ring. He has potential to be the annoying heel or the cookie cutter babyface. He could be great on the mic and here's another potential black star that WWE could capitalize on. But the same has been said for Benjamin and MVP.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Saxton had some personality. Clay showed some skills, most everyone else sucked.

Johnny Curtis is my vote for the best of the bunch and future winner.

Can't wait until Tough Enough comes back so this stupid show can end.

Airfixx

Reaction score
You probably knew who Kaval was before NXT, and what he was capable of.

But for people who don't watch NXT and don't know where these guys came from, they would be completely clueless in why these guys are getting pushed on the main shows.

On the contrary... I AM that man.... I don't watch the indies and as I say, didn't watch NXT S2 after the first episode.

You're looking at this way too smarky... Why does a rookie need any backstory to get my attention?

Isn't seeing Kaval do stuff I've not seen on WWE TV before during good competetive matchs enough to be getting on with? ...Peeps did get over before the advent of NXT y'know! : P

Besides, how many times have they refered to Kaval having won NXT during the SD comentary.... We know how/why he's made it to TV.

Reaction score
I could see Novak winning after watching the first episode, but I REALLY hope that isn't the case. He along w/THE RAT (could you have a worse gimmick?) are the two that don't interest me at all. I'm not sure about Clay, while at this stage I like Curtis, Bateman and Saxton.

...god...

Reaction score
They all suck. Alberto is like the only reason to watch.

Airfixx

Reaction score
So is Tyler Black somewhere amongst this lot (or are there any other notables obscured by wacky new names)?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
DERRICK BATEMAN FTW!

Anything less will be sufficiently not manly enough for me to pay attention.

Airfixx

Reaction score
LOL... He sounds awesome..... American Psycho vibes.