The Official NXT Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Reaction score
Brodus Clay should be a World Champ in the future. Yeah.

Eddie Guerrero

Reaction score
I think Nexus is great.

WWE have just fallen over the last years TBH.. It just to be so much better. Now its really just... well what can i say.

You never see those gangs anymore.. Like.. 4 to 7 guys working together.. Now u only see 2 & 2, and they hardly ever stick it out..

I think Nexus will bring back an era where you'll have to stick together.. Wouldnt it be quite awesome if it became almost a huge war with the entire locker room.. Almost teams getting together.. Almost the entire roster, with both SD and Raw.. and about 3-4 teams.

CMS

Reaction score
Personally...no. I am all for a group or two, but when the entire programming starts revolving around groups and their wars, it just sucks.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I don't follow TNA but isn't that what's happening there atm?

fuzzy

Reaction score
ok, so i tried to watch nxt tonight, but i just couldn't. it wasn't boring but something wasn't clicking, i don't know what it is about that show that i don't like but hey i tried.
anyone else feel this about the show?

Edward 3:16

Reaction score
I stopped watching NXT after about 5 minutes into the first season. The format is just rubbish. Its not reality TV and its rigged just like Cyber Sunday And Taboo Tuesday were. The rookies can't wrestle or hold a mic. The challenges seem stupid and so do half the rookies gimmicks

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Dunno if this is the NAZI X group thread, but I said some stuff the last time i was on and I was kinda "Doggin'" on the current wrestlers (That mexican guy/NaziX) and idunno, guess I should apologize, I just saw the raw show at the bradley center and ....yeah, whatever, that gay little "WE ARE NAZIS! WE ARE NAZI one! WE ARE ONE!"(idk how it goes) song is stuck in my head and I was just wondering what the name of that song is?

ahorrig

Reaction score
i am predicting derrick batemen will win. He easily has more charisma then the other two and some good technical skills.

ahorrig

Reaction score
oh great. boring curtis wins. he is easily one of the worst guys there. Epic fail, nxt.