• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official FWA Social Media Thread

Tig

@OfficialDannyToner
I’ve just smoked a fat fucking joint and I got thinking… You know what? I’ve fucking had it with people asking where I am or why I wasn’t at Back in Business - ask @RyanRondo if ya want the fucking answer. They say I cause fucking trouble and that I’m unreliable, well let me tell ya about Ryan Rondo, FWA HOF’er. The guys a fucking joke.

@OfficialDannyToner
He swans around backstage whenever he damn pleases and holds the company fucking ransom. I don’t know who is worse: him or them. You’ve got guys like Sawyer, Death, and hell, even Tommy Bedlam busting their asses and making less fucking money than a busy bartender or barber. They’re hauling ass every week all over the country - who am I kidding, the world - busting their balls and making a cheque Rondo wouldn’t get out of bed for.

@OfficialDannyToner
We were all set - twice. Back in Business and The Anniversary Show. Both times HE pulled out because he wanted a bigger payday. He wanted more money than me even though I’m the biggest damn moneymaker in this companies history. And you know what? The little bitches AGREED…

@OfficialDannyToner
But he STILL wasn’t happy. There’s only one reason the match hasn’t happened and that’s because Rondo is a money-grabbing bastard who doesn’t give a fuck about anyone else. You don’t believe me? Ask Randy, ask Devin. Rondo easily did the least work in the BIB ‘21 feud - in the ring and out - and who came away with the biggest paycheque? Do I even have to tell you? You think he gave me a rub? Pushed me to the next level? The bastard didn’t even give me the fucking fall in the 3 stages of hell. The match we should’ve won and I didn’t even get given one fall.

@OfficialDannyToner
Don’t get it twisted I don’t back down from anyone; he’s the only reason this hasn’t happened. The next time I see Rondo I’m smashing his fucking face in. I don’t care where the fuck it is. The hungry cunt deserves it.

Rosie

Dark Side
@OfficialDannyToner
Caution: This account has temporarily been suspended and is undergoing a review for possible breaches of policy.

OOC: Since when does Twitter actually ban accounts for being mean to anyone other than Elon Musk since he took over?

Oz

@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: lolololololol they banned danny in the website where literal nazis aren't banned. good job apartheid clyde.

Rosie

Dark Side
@AshleyOryan
Just enjoying my time

@Katsu_YDS

I suppose being an FWA legend means you rent is free.
1693534380476.png

Rosie

Dark Side
@Katsu_YDS:
Thank you to those cheered me on, but coming so close again hurts. I will be champion again in #FWA. Whether with @Ririko_MAYHEM @Cali_X or on my own.

@Cali_X:

Considering that was probably your first match in any sort of cage and rarely do no-DQ matches, you fucking rose to the occasion.

@Ririko_MAYHEM

Next time, I punch them in their faces for you.
1693799933429.png

Rosie

Dark Side
@Cali_X

Been giving the go-ahead to be able to come home. Once again, thank you to EVERYONE who donated onmy stream to @redcrosscanada to help those affected by the forest fires in Kelowna! We nearly hit $10k in donations, and both @COSIMICJoshi and @FWA each matched it!

@Cali_X

Thankfully my family's safe and the fire didn't affect the east end. So I'll be going up for a couple days before heading to Japan. There's some ex-partners of ours who deserve an ass kicking. ;)

@Ririko_MAYHEM

Can we come? I want Timbits...

@Cali_X

If you want, haha. Ngl Tim's is hit and miss.

@Katsu_YDS

Seeing that you met our families, it would be an honour to meet yours too. :)

@Cali_X

They've asked non-stop about you two. They keep wondering "When can we meet your wrestle-friends." and "Why does she wear a mask?" Maybe you can answer that, haha!