The Official FWA Social Media Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oz

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@real.NOVA.DIAMOND: i am rooting for chris peacock at the chamber for the sole reason of not wanting him to lose in a chamber to anyone other than me. baldur's gate 3 stream on friday, 8pm bst.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Ririko_MAYHEM

@FWAwrestling like reptiles? What about this hat?

F3X3felaAAAf4lR

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

@Katsu_YDS

Be careful, I doubt FWA will be too keen on finding ANOTHER replacement for the Steel Roulette, this time for someone being locked up for harassing a pop-star.

Although I imagine a reality where that would happen. ;P

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Katsu_YDS:

As I approach what I consider my first true World Championship match in @FWAWrestling, regardless of result, I do it in dedication to not just my friends @Cali_X and @Ririko_MAYHEM, but also @Saori_MAYHEM.

@Katsu_YDS:

If it was not for Saori, I would have quit wrestling or worse. Even with me splitting my time with two companies, unlike others, she threw her support my way. She encouraged me to keep fighting. I have learned so much from you, and I hope to do you proud.

@Saori_MAYHEM

できますよ。私はあなたをサポートします。 FWAのラスボスになります。

Translation: "You can do it. I will support you. Become the final boss of FWA."

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Cali_X

Change of plans with this stream tonight. As some of you know, in my hometown area there's some horrific forest fires. Thankfully I moved to Vancouver not too long ago so I'm safe, but I know some of my family evacuated. All proceeds from tonight's stream will be given to the Canadian Red Cross. I'll stream with my girlfriend playing Baldur's Gate 3. Be there, let's help some of my fam.

OOC: E-fed support to something going on in Cali's hometown.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@ABCNetwork: We are pleased to reveal that FWA wrestling champion @ChrisPeacock will be swapping his wrestling boots for his tap shoes when he takes part in the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars, airing this fall on ABC and Disney+, it is sure to be a knockout!

@ChrisPeacock: Very excited to show off my moves on DWTS! Another trophy to add to the collection, I think I need a bigger apartment to fit everything in.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Katsu_YDS:

Since some people have been asking it a lot. My favourite Pokemon is Gangar, or as it is in English, Gengar.

bfe5934bebc948a3c1e89aefdae7d7e945709961r1-320-296_00.gif

@Cali_X:

Considering we have an emote for it on my Twitch channel thanks to it shining above expectations in two separate Nuzlockes and enjoyed using its regional form in Legends. Zorua.

zorua-pokemon.gif

@Ririko_MAYHEM

Mijumaru!!! <3 <3 <3

pokemon-oshawott-drinking-fu8drlxaz7v1ywrq.gif

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
@AshleyORyan
Sorry @OfficialDannyToner I was busy polishing my 7 Tag Team belts, North American belt, World Heavyweight, and FWA World Championship belt. You were saying something?
@SaintSully

OHHH! GOT 'EM!

Reactions: Jabberwocky

Tig

Reaction score
@AshleyORyan
Sorry @OfficialDannyToner I was busy polishing my 7 Tag Team belts, North American belt, World Heavyweight, and FWA World Championship belt. You were saying something?

@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan funny that you shine your belts up. All I’ve ever done is wipe my ass with my belts. That’s about all an FWA sanctioned championship has ever been worth. I’ve been quiet on all social media fronts for years but when I saw you post it stirred up some feelings…

@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan This company ain’t shit. Their belts ain’t shit. The FWA legends ain’t shit. I would say that when I’m done with Rondo I’d come and sort you out too but let’s be honest - O’Ryan ain’t popping a PPV butyrate. O’Ryan ain’t bringing in a crowd. In fact…

@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan You ain’t ever drawn a freaking cent, man. You were dragged to relevancy by Stu St Clair. Vodka & Venom were only something because of Rondo and Golden propping your drunk, sloppy ass up. Ask your two betters what happened when they crossed paths with me. Everyone @‘ing wondering why I’ve a bone to pick with you…

@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan Imagine you sell out Back in Business two years in a row. Imagine you pop the highest ever ratings on live FWA television. Imagine you’re undisputedly the best wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots. Now imagine deluded has-been hacks comparing you to the biggest has-been of all time. That’s what it feels like every damn time somebody says I remind them of Ashley O’Ryan. Or I’ve the potential to be as big as Ashley O’Ryan…

@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan maybe you’re sitting there thinking that I’m a jumped up prick, and you’d be right, I fucking am. That’s for damn sure. But ya know what else is for sure? An “Irish Hand Grenade” is always gonna win against an “Irish Switchblade”. You ain’t worth a cent but if you wanna make the biggest payday of your career, hit me up Ashley, just hit me fucking up.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Ririko_MAYHEM

People are mad, it seems.

Jabberwocky

Reaction score
@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan funny that you shine your belts up. All I’ve ever done is wipe my ass with my belts. That’s about all an FWA sanctioned championship has ever been worth. I’ve been quiet on all social media fronts for years but when I saw you post it stirred up some feelings…

@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan This company ain’t shit. Their belts ain’t shit. The FWA legends ain’t shit. I would say that when I’m done with Rondo I’d come and sort you out too but let’s be honest - O’Ryan ain’t popping a PPV butyrate. O’Ryan ain’t bringing in a crowd. In fact…

@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan You ain’t ever drawn a freaking cent, man. You were dragged to relevancy by Stu St Clair. Vodka & Venom were only something because of Rondo and Golden propping your drunk, sloppy ass up. Ask your two betters what happened when they crossed paths with me. Everyone @‘ing wondering why I’ve a bone to pick with you…

@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan Imagine you sell out Back in Business two years in a row. Imagine you pop the highest ever ratings on live FWA television. Imagine you’re undisputedly the best wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots. Now imagine deluded has-been hacks comparing you to the biggest has-been of all time. That’s what it feels like every damn time somebody says I remind them of Ashley O’Ryan. Or I’ve the potential to be as big as Ashley O’Ryan…

@OfficialDannyToner
@AshleyORyan maybe you’re sitting there thinking that I’m a jumped up prick, and you’d be right, I fucking am. That’s for damn sure. But ya know what else is for sure? An “Irish Hand Grenade” is always gonna win against an “Irish Switchblade”. You ain’t worth a cent but if you wanna make the biggest payday of your career, hit me up Ashley, just hit me fucking up.
@OfficialDannyToner
I'll agree on a few things. I did have support through my career Danny. Shame you will never have that feeling. Especially when everything hits the fan.
If me showing up on the socials pisses your sorry ass off so much, then I'm glad I posted.