The Official Diesel Thread..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
*Is to busy staring at his ass while Hometown Kid back's out the thread*

Don't ya think so?

*see's Hometown left*

WTF!

LadyHotrod

You're not the least bit annoying and I really do think you are one of the best additions to this place.

McLovin

Reaction score
Can I just say Diesel in your opening post you said as John Cena said: "Just Bring it", that was actually The Rock who says that.

Wrestling Station

Why did you create another account while your old ones are banned?...

Wrestling Station

the guy who ripped my signatures, the guy who ripped XBA's btb. The Anigma's BTB! damn. Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you; Kid-O-Mac

MikeRaw

Holy shit, lol.
He ripped my btb too btw. But damn, that was easy to find out eh. Kid O Mac posted pics of himself before, and then he was stupid enough to psot similar pics of himself as Diesel. LMAO, dumbass
Good job

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Look.. I ripped Anigma's main event match.. THAT'S IT! WS will confirm it now.. All i ask is for you to believe me.. Much like with the admin's I don't expect you to, but I will try to get you to... My cousin Michael did The Anigma BTB rip scandal, and the WS fiasco.. I swear it..

CT Styles

How the fuck should we believe you when all you do is lie and steal, fuck I swear to god you're Eddie Guerrero.

Wrestling Station

ok, i gave him another chance to come back, so stop accusing him more as he accepted to be back under the plagiarizer group.
He is under observation..
The staff gave him another chance, so let him post normally with no further accusations.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Thank you... I won't be doing that I swear to it.. Please believe me.. I'm giving up the Blue E-Lieing seriously it's stupid...