The Official Diesel Thread..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ok, Diesel, I now see that rep comment you left.
You said" It was a joke since i cant find a pic of the weed at our real party, so i used that one" or something like that.
Fine, I'll accept that, but all I'm saying is, you never said it was a joke when you posted it, you just expected people to believe you.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Diesel's just trying to cover his ass now. It's so fucking obvious he tried to look hard, only for it to blow up in his face.

Such a hard cunt.

CT Styles

You tried so hard to rebuild respect and look what happens now.

MikeRaw

The Official Diesel... 01-11-2009 03:08 PM THE Renegade Diesel- Was a joke since I havent got the pics of our weed, it was no where near that much, but fuck it was like a pile and a half
Thats what he sent to me. lolz

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Stupid quck reply fucking up and posting twice.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The rep comment is a bunch of bullshit
If you look at the dates, it was on the same fucking day as the post. You're a little late on playing that card buddy.

Diesel's just trying to cover his ass now. It's so fucking obvious he tried to look hard, only for it to blow up in his face.

Such a hard cunt.

Well for the I'd like to say fourth time in my e-life, The Brian Kendricks Bicep versus Diesel. Did I ever once say I smoked the weed? Did I ever once type "Yeah man I'm crazy, I got blown."? Did I ever say "Shit dude that day was crazy". The weed wasn't half as much as that, but it was damn sure a quarter as much. Don't worry I'm uploading pictures of my friends, and myself standing in the warehouse, by the weed. Also, it wasn't piled up, well not all of it. Half was in about three bongs, and the rest had fallen off due to I guess damages? Whatever the case was, I'm not going to lie, now I'm trying to cover my ass up. But the rep message was given a tad bit before you guys brought it up.

You tried so hard to rebuild respect and look what happens now
By far this has been my favourite poster out of all of you. And you know what, yeah, it is because he's the least of a dick to me. I did try to rebuild respect, and from going to over negative 200 rep points to over 2,000 I think thats a huge change. I have changed, and I have built a lot more respect than what I started with. Whatever, if this stupid situation ruins it all, and I am all of a sudden at the level of TSS, or someone, then I'm guessing I never really did build respect in all of your eyes. Shit, I could have sworn that BKB actually liked me a week ago. Guess not because I'm still the plagiarizing, piece of shit, internet scum bag, who is related to an even bigger one. Am I right, or am I right?