The Official Diesel Thread..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
To whom ever has an issue with me bring it in here.. We can flame, or w.e the fuck you wan't.. Ask me a question about life.. W.E dude's.. I'd like it if I kept away from flames, but this is the Flame-ation Chamber so I will if I must.. Even though flaming is pretty freaking stupid if you ask me.. (Yes, I flamed Rated xhc or W/E because he got on my nerve's)

So yeah, uh as John Cena would say "Just Bring it!"

Famou$ 187

You suck dick when it comes to rapping. LMAO. Just fucking with you. But really you're not known well enough here to make this thread.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Obviously lmfao.. But guy's like Rated W/E have issue's, and like flamming me.. Also, HHHForever had some smart remark's.. I would eventually have to make a thread like this sooner, or later.. Might as well do it now, I might be lazy later..

Do you really think I suck at rapping :cry:

J

If i remember correctly wasn't it you that started shit with me...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I started shit with you? I said that sorry flammer's suck big juicy, Marcus Cor Von ball's.. You called me, and other poster's with enough sence to not touch a frying pan if you just got burned, whinny bitches.. You couldn't back it up so I stood up for us net nerd's *poses like superman*

Ton-Ta-Ton-Ta-Ton-Ta-Ton

J

Well it's not my fault you have such a short fuse then...I speak facts and you throw a bitch fit about how my flaming sucks...but yet your still sitting on the other side cutting and whining about being called out for claiming to hate flaming and flame in the same thread...the fact is your a nothing looking to make a name for yourself...and the fact is it doesn't work...Your still a nobody...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm a nobody? Look "Kid" (you should be happy I referred to you in quotation's) I don't fucking care about my name on this site.. GET A LIFE.. Lol, I crack up a loser's like you.. Sorry I should respect because you have 1,000 post's? Wow that just mean's you've been on the internet alot... OMG... Well I didn't throw a bitch fit, I just said my opinion on guy's who can't flame very well.. Did I once refer to you? I don't think so.. Quote me if I'm wrong.. You just start calling people whiney bitches.. I was already pissed there was no more soda, and I had to wash the dishes, so you caught me at a bad moment.. To fucking bad.. Cry me an ocean big guy. (since you get offended when I call you kid, because you'r a big bad 19 year old no life) I have a very long fuse, I just don't like you overall.. So flame back if you wan't more..

PS: I'm not really flamming, just elaborating.. Once this guy get's all his answer's I will burn him.. Unless, he flame's me with something WORTH flamming back to..

Famou$ 187

I'm a nobody? Look "Kid" (you should be happy I referred to you in quotation's) I don't fucking care about my name on this site.. GET A LIFE.. Lol, I crack up a loser's like you.. Sorry I should respect because you have 1,000 post's? Wow that just mean's you've been on the internet alot... OMG... Well I didn't throw a bitch fit, I just said my opinion on guy's who can't flame very well.. Did I once refer to you? I don't think so.. Quote me if I'm wrong.. You just start calling people whiney bitches.. I was already pissed there was no more soda, and I had to wash the dishes, so you caught me at a bad moment.. To fucking bad.. Cry me an ocean big guy. (since you get offended when I call you kid, because you'r a big bad 19 year old no life) I have a very long fuse, I just don't like you overall.. So flame back if you wan't more..

PS: I'm not really flamming, just elaborating.. Once this guy get's all his answer's I will burn him.. Unless, he flame's me with something WORTH flamming back to..

:roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

Hometown Kid

No more Soda!? I actually get upset when that happens too...Sodas Rule!!!! :crazy:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I know!! LOL, I'm there reaching for the last coke, and all of a sudden my step sister take's it I'm like "DUDE WTF!" lol..

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lmfao... Jeez... I might have to flame her like the badass I am..

Gosh.. lol..

Hometown Kid

*flames everyone on IWF*

I win...I am officially The Baddest of ALL Asses!:cool1: