The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
@EdBetzel: @JRsBBQ if you had to put a % behind it what would you say the odds we see @CMPunk tomorrow on Raw?” 55/45 he'll be there."

-JR on Twitter.

NAZI! WACO! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON! :yay:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Not very good odds, but better than nothing, and at least the "possibility of him returning" percentage is higher, so woo! :win:

Crossing my fingers for tonight. :please:

Reactions: Snowman1

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I think he will return, as much as a dick he might be backstage I don't think he would let his hometown down.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think he will return, as much as a dick he might be backstage I don't think he would let his hometown down.
This is why I think he'll come back. Last time he missed a Chicago event, he came out at the next one and apologized to the fans for missing it. He then signed numerous autographs and had the entire arena singing happy bday to a girl in the front row. He also ran around in the ring dancing to the Chicago Blackhawks music., Awesome.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I don't see why he wouldn't come back even if for one night only. He is in Chicago and WWE would gladly have him back.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
WWE needs him back at this point.

Right now (Monday morning 9:40 a.m. CST), the Mania title match/main event is between two heels for the title. They have two choices: either turn Orton face (because they've just turned Batista full-on heel) or insert a face into the match. If they're going with the more likely idea of inserting a face into the feud, they have two choices: have Bryan pull double duty (which I can't imagine they want to do) or bring Punk back and work him into either the title match (which doesn't really make a whole lot of sense) or re-insert him into the Authority angle and put Bryan into the title match (which makes a ton of sense).

This jibes with the Meltzer report (I know he gets a lot of crap, but he is dead-on balls accurate about 80% of the time....dude's got sources) that Punk will 100% return tonight in Chicago. As for the rest:

wk

Reactions: edge4ever

adammarrett23

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I hope Punk returns at Raw this morning (I'm Australian so Raw live is 9am for me) as the reaction will be as great as that MITB 2011 crowd was for his entrance and match.If he doesn't return and he's never in a ring he leaves a great legacy,and cos of him he paved the way for someone like Bryan to get a crack at the top.Bryan made himself a star, but Punk paved the way for the independent stars to make it in WWE IMO.He has had a WWE career of great matches and mic work, and his match with Taker at WM29 is one of my favorites, especially Punk's primal scream when Taker's gong hit for his WM29 entrance.Either way if Punk is there or not this RAW should be a special show.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

everyone remember the good times dammit. RIP Waco's hopes and dreams

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Very disappointed CM Punk didnt show up I thought he would at least come to his hometown show. This really does show he isnt coming back ever and all cos Vince wouldnt give him his Wrestlemania 30 main event match he deserved. Fuck you Vince

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It was a tearful night. We will go on, however.

R.I.P. Punk's WWE career. :why:

wk
1911704_513221865449390_50175377_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.