The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
1911704_513221865449390_50175377_n.jpg
Awesome.

It's clobberin' time.

wk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What a surprise, another fanboy article on CM Punk being burned out from working injured and too often. I wonder how many people will catch the joke when he returns in 2-3 years and works part time...what a hypothetical pipebomb that will be
Oh well -
hulk3.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
LET ME BE THE HIPSTER FOR A CHANGE DAMMIT! :angry:
Don't you like women's wrestling??

Seriously though, you do the whole "no punk fans here!" thing all the time, and obviously if we polled the forum a lot more people would call themselves fans than not. There just so happens to be a couple of vocal Punk detractors

in other words @Dolph'sZiggler @deth and @Aids Johnson are still the cool kids :pity2:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Don't you like women's wrestling??

Seriously though, you do the whole "no punk fans here!" thing all the time, and obviously if we polled the forum a lot more people would call themselves fans than not. There just so happens to be a couple of vocal Punk detractors

in other words @Dolph'sZiggler @deth and @Aids Johnson are still the cool kids :pity2:

Hipsters..........

wk

Status
Not open for further replies.