The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He's a weird kind of worker, he does all the stuff the IWC takes note of (timing, work rate, all that crap) but nothing that captivates casuals because his moveset's pretty lousy (as with most WWE faces) so he always delivers when he needs to. Best wrestler in the world? No.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Do you have that on a t-shirt? Yeah, didn't think so.:pity:
Assuming without supported facts :pity1: I do have a shirt that says Farooq is the best in the world :jeritroll:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Same, at his best he's always just been "good/solid", never understood what was so "amazing/OMGAWDBESTEVER". A lot of his shit always looked weak to me, especially those gay ass kicks lol.
his kicks are no diff than DB. And in so many ways, he wrestlers no diff than DB. I'm not saying Punk is perfect or the best ever, no. But he is def better than most of the locker room and above mediocre.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
his kicks are no diff than DB. And in so many ways, he wrestlers no diff than DB. I'm not saying Punk is perfect or the best ever, no. But he is def better than most of the locker room and above mediocre.
DB's kicks are lame as well, especially when he screams yes. If you want to know how to kick in pro wrestling contact Mr. Del Rio, because he knows how to throw kicks that actually look like they hurt.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
DB's kicks are lame as well, especially when he screams yes. If you want to know how to kick in pro wrestling contact Mr. Del Rio, because he knows how to throw kicks that actually look like they hurt.
I agree with you, actually. I used DB as an example because everyone is on the DB bandwagon and seems to hate Punk in general. Even though they wrestle very similarly. I love both of them.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I agree with you, actually. I used DB as an example because everyone is on the DB bandwagon and seems to hate Punk in general. Even though they wrestle very similarly. I love both of them.
I'm not very vocal about my indifference toward DB because I know people will just call me a hipster, but he does nothing for me. I don't hate him like I hate punk, I'm just indifferent.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Somewhere it was mentioned about Punk's Wizard World Q&A from Jan. 24 or 25. Here's clips from that to throw out there:

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Somewhere it was mentioned about Punk's Wizard World Q&A from Jan. 24 or 25. Here's clips from that to throw out there:

Plenty of stuff in there for those who want to believe it's a work. The biggest things I heard were that he's tired and needs a break and that he would run his company differently than they're running it.

Good stuff, though. Thanks for posting it.

wk

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Reaction score
When Punk and Taker happened at Wrestlemania last year, I hated his guts. Now, I kinda miss him. I liked when him and Daniel Bryan tag teamed against The Shield, I believe. But how many times has Punk whined and left then come back? I don't think we've seen the last of CM Punk. Plus, the WWE removed his picture from the title thing before WWE events ( you know the Then, Now, Forever, WWE thing) and one guy a couple weeks ago had a CM Punk poster he made and the WWE confiscated it from him. So, he made another sign that said "the WWE confiscated my other CM Punk poster" I don't know; I'm waiting for the CM Punk chants when The Authority comes out in Chicago soon.

Reactions: Wacokid27

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not very vocal about my indifference toward DB because I know people will just call me a hipster, but he does nothing for me. I don't hate him like I hate punk, I'm just indifferent.
you are different for sure ;)

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler