The official CM Punk leaving WWE discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
And if it were Dolph or Reigns who had walked out, you'd do the same.

I make no secret of the fact that Punk's my favorite. I've also been quite clear in my contention that I'm a bigger WWE "mark" than a Punk "mark".

And, if Punk comes back, I'll still believe it's a work and you won't.

##1PunkMark #Don'tStopBelievin'

wk
I've pointed out several times I wouldn't be shocked either way but that we will never know. Anyone taking a stance other than that is fooling themselves. DZ or Reigns would never stoop to the levels of Punk bitchdom, although if anyone has the right it would be DZ over his pathetic treatment by WWE.

#TNAWorldChamp2015

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I have no real care what Punk does in the end. Whether it's a work or not, but if it is a work, they played it off good. He can do what he wants for all I care.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I've pointed out several times I wouldn't be shocked either way but that we will never know. Anyone taking a stance other than that is fooling themselves. DZ or Reigns would never stoop to the levels of Punk bitchdom, although if anyone has the right it would be DZ over his pathetic treatment by WWE.

#TNAWorldChamp2015
in others words, you think punk is still a bitch? ;)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I hope it's a work for 2 reasons.
1. I want Punk back in WWE regardless of him viewing things to be fair or not.
2. This is a great angle for a big storyline.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
How? Because he's being completely unprofessional?
We had this discussion before and, yes, he's being "unprofessional," but doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. I already stated several times that I feel he would've done more good by staying, but at least he's standing up for what he believes in. In the end, I hope this is a work.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
We had this discussion before and, yes, he's being "unprofessional," but doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. I already stated several times that I feel he would've done more good by staying, but at least he's standing up for what he believes in. In the end, I hope this is a work.
He's damn wrong. Like every other time he's pulled similar crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.