• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 UFL Regular Season Discussion

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
It’s so weird your Fox is out on dish but mine ain’t. Guess it’s cause my Fox is owned by different people.

Well in this area it's KLRT that Dish can't seem to agree on a deal with, the local FOX 16 station. You probably have a totally different local station that is on good terms with them, for now. It's a bummer for sure. I've never seen a channel be removed like this for so long.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well in this area it's KLRT that Dish can't seem to agree on a deal with, the local FOX 16 station. You probably have a totally different local station that is on good terms with them, for now. It's a bummer for sure. I've never seen a channel be removed like this for so long.

Yeah, mine is Sinclair so that’s why I got it.

My Regional fox sports channel is off (NOT FS1 or FS2) has been out since sometime last baseball season. So I missed a lot of Braves game.