The Official 2024 NFL Preseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
So we finish with San Fran as the #1 seed in the NFC.

Dak is arguably the front runner for MVP

And the Eagles have been outscored 75-32 the past two weeks.

This last month should be interesting

Reactions: #Waddles

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
They better Interview AJ Brown after the nonsense he talked about leading into this Game. I've never seen my Eagles play this bad over 2 Weeks straight not even with Reid's last Year or 2020 when they had 4 wins. I have Purdy over Dak in the MVP running he cooked the Eagles and the Cowboys even though he feels like a kid sitting on the Bus rather than the guy driving the Bus. He doesn't do what Dak or Jalen does on the field but it works for him their simple scheme they have going over there with the Niners.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Lamar Jackson is 19-1 against the NFC.

Great stats but they barely sneaked by a Rams Team yesterday they aren't some World beaters to me. No one in the AFC has really stepped up which make for some really interesting Games as we head towards the Playoffs. Crazy to me the two Teams who were in the Super Bowl last Season could very much be going on the Road try to get back there. Mahomes has had the benefit to play alot of Home Playoff Games if they keep it up like this they'll be starting the Wild Card Game on the Road and needing win multiple Games on the Road to reach the AFC Championship. It seems like the NFC is Niners, Cowboys, Eagles and the Lions are that 2nd Tier of good Teams in the Conference by they loss to the Bears yesterday so they are likely to get smacked around vs one of those three Teams come Playoff Time.

Last edited:

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Great stats but they barely sneaked by a Rams Team yesterday they aren't some World beaters to me. No one in the AFC has really stepped up which make for some really interesting Games as we head towards the Playoffs. Crazy to me the two Teams who were in the Super Bowl last Season could very much be going on the Road try to get back there. Mahomes has had the benefit to play alot of Home Playoff Games if they keep it up like this they'll be starting the Wild Card Game on the Road and needing win multiple Games on the Road to reach the AFC Championship. It seems like the NFC is Niners, Cowboys, Eagles and the Lions are that 2nd Tier of good Games in the Conference by they loss to the Bears yesterday so they are likely to get smacked around vs one of those three Teams come Playoff Time.
No doubt, Rams came ready to play yesterday.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
AFC is more than likely going to come down to Baltimore/Kansas City. I’ve learned over the years not to count the Chiefs out even if they don’t go 14-3.

I do think Baltimore is the most complete team in the AFC though, even if they weren’t their best defensively yesterday.

On the NFC side, it’s clear that San Francisco is head and shoulders better than anyone else in the conference. They blew out the only two other real contenders already and when healthy they look like world beaters

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
AFC is more than likely going to come down to Baltimore/Kansas City. I’ve learned over the years not to count the Chiefs out even if they don’t go 14-3.

I do think Baltimore is the most complete team in the AFC though, even if they weren’t their best defensively yesterday.

On the NFC side, it’s clear that San Francisco is head and shoulders better than anyone else in the conference. They blew out the only two other real contenders already and when healthy they look like world beaters

If this gets the Bills mojo back and Diggs can comeback to form I like their chances too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
@Max Castorm

not bad stats for you yesterday

lamarj.jpg

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
If the Ravens end up with the best record overall, Lamar could end up winning MVP.

But right now it seems to be Dak/Purdy/Hurts in that order

Shame Tyreek could break Megatron’s record but won’t receive a single vote because MVP has become a QB only award

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I don't fear that Offense of the Ravens at all you fear Lamar running around the field and being a pain in the ass like Michael Vick was in the early 2000s of Madden :lol

I still think the Chiefs, Dolphins and Bills can rough him up enough to not let him go wild to that degree in a Playoff setting.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Purdy should get the MVP imo dude has balled out. Dak has been great to no shade there

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I’ve never been a Patrick Mahomes hater and I’m still not but like dude was ridiculous last night whining about the refs making the right call..like that was on Toney not the refs

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I’ve never been a Patrick Mahomes hater and I’m still not but like dude was ridiculous last night whining about the refs making the right call..like that was on Toney not the refs

Yeah I love Mahomes Game but he did act like a kid last night because something didn't go in his favor. Hey my Eagles loss last night but I got a Message on my Twitter that I won a Jeremiah Trotter Signed Mini Helmet so I'm in the Green so far this Week :lol