• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Apparently Cowboys signed Gallup as well.

It was the Raiders which makes their WR Room thin unless they Drafted one over the Weekend :toomanykobes

I forgot they still had Cooks but Lamb dominates 80 percent it feels like of the balls to the WRs anyways still they don't know what they are doing these days.

Last edited:

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
It was the Raiders which makes their WR Room thin unless they Drafted one over the Weekend :toomanykobes

I forgot they still had Cooks but Lamb dominates 80 percent it feels like of the balls to the WRs anyways still they don't know what they are doing these days.
They drafted 0 WR's.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Good luck to those Rooks indeed.

GMN69hQWMAAMNNI
'

Mitchell and DeJean who is gonna be called DeJawn in due time if the guy kills it in the Secondary. I love both of their Games and I'll say this Trevor Keegan the OL from Michigan could be a Starter for us if Steen doesn't take control of the spot. He just have this vibes of a player you want in the Trenches fighting with you the Highlights and Interviews I saw on the guy. He was a Captain for them so that says something to see a OL be a Captain whether in College or the NFL.

Really pulling for the kid he's got a great head on his shoulders and clearly was raised in the right way knowing how not to over spend his money.

That's it I need someone to buy me a Keon Coleman Jersey already :lol