• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
I have no idea if this is true or not.

But if so, dope. Let's gon get another ring.

GLygi3IXEAAEIht.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Should’ve been a Falcon for life

But they tried to get Watson and things were never the same
Agreed. They were a lot of fans who wanted this man gone, I never was one of them. I loved watching Matty Ice play. Was he perfect? Far from it, but that man loved this team. Definitely the best QB they ever had, and I’m not sure if that changes anytime soon. I really wish that man got a ring. I for one never have and never will blame him for 28-3.

Cwalker

Agreed. They were a lot of fans who wanted this man gone, I never was one of them. I loved watching Matty Ice play. Was he perfect? Far from it, but that man loved this team. Definitely the best QB they ever had, and I’m not sure if that changes anytime soon. I really wish that man got a ring. I for one never have and never will blame him for 28-3.
You taking him over Vick as Falcons all-time QB1?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
You taking him over Vick as Falcons all-time QB1?
Ryan is statistically the best QB the Falcons ever had, I don't think Vick ever would have gotten close to Matt.

Sure, Vick was an explosive runner and a very elusive mobile QB, but he didn't have the arm-strength that a lot of people thought they remembered from him.