• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Don’t know if he can do anything for us. He ain’t done nothing without Brady.
He's always been a good defensive coach. He was the DC on those two Giants teams that one the SB when Bill P was coach.

Good thing there are some good QBs coming up in the draft. Falcons have hit the Jackpot twice in past with Vick and Ryan, so it's possible to get another good one.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
He's always been a good defensive coach. He was the DC on those two Giants teams that one the SB when Bill P was coach.

Good thing there are some good QBs coming up in the draft. Falcons have hit the Jackpot twice in past with Vick and Ryan, so it's possible to get another good one.

Kirk Cousins goes to ATL that’s my prediction

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
6ca8a153f5a9d35c05d6b495ef7e846f.jpg

Doom

La Bestia
Vrabel gone

Cuz he was the problem for TN

Well he’ll have his pick of any job he wants
I sort of figured you were gonna say, "You got your wish Doom."

But yeah, I'm surprised that the team fired him. That means it's gonna be much tougher for the team to hire a good head coach if our GM'a worse as the other one. I hope I'm wrong.

Doom

La Bestia
I mean, at least give him one more chance to give him a winning season and take the team back to the playoffs. But again, this begins the full rebuilding process and I'm okay with it.

Cwalker

Firing Vrabel is crazy.

Tennessee is a weird team. They’re in that weird limbo of rebuilding and trying to compete.

But I think it’ll shift more so to the rebuilding era. Henry and Tannelhill are more than likely gone.

Might as well start fresh with a new coach.

Question becomes is Mayo Man gonna be his ideal QB

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Vrabel didn't want to do a rebuild, which is what Tennessee is going to be doing.

They should have negotiated with other teams about trading for him though. Why fire him and pay him when you could give him to New England for a 4th round pick.