The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
It really depends. Also he won't be able to draw on players faces when they fall asleep on the plane when he retires.

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
If I were Andy Reid I'd ride the Patrick Mahomes wagon as long as I could.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
If I were Andy Reid I'd ride the Patrick Mahomes wagon as long as I could.

Fo0aKu2WAAERcJC

I'm sure he will but to me the chances of the Chiefs going back to back is highly unlikely in my opinion. Burrow, Allen, Herbert, Lamar will continue to make sure it's harder for him to achieve that. I've been through disappointment enough times with my Eagles losing 3 times in NFC Championships and having to rock my Eagles gear the next day at School that was rough. The loss hurts and will hurt like the World Series loss for my Phillies but I gotta continue to support them till I take my final breathe on this Earth.

Reactions: #Waddles and Doom

RDT

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Fo0aKu2WAAERcJC

I'm sure he will but to me the chances of the Chiefs going back to back is highly unlikely in my opinion. Burrow, Allen, Herbert, Lamar will continue to make sure it's harder for him to achieve that. I've been through disappointment enough times with my Eagles losing 3 times in NFC Championships and having to rock my Eagles gear the next day at School that was rough. The loss hurts and will hurt like the World Series loss for my Phillies but I gotta continue to support them till I take my final breathe on this Earth.

I have no idea what posting a pic of Hurts does here. I mean the chances are technically always low, but Chiefs gonna be the favorite until someone proves otherwise.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I have no idea what posting a pic of Hurts does here. I mean the chances are technically always low, but Chiefs gonna be the favorite until someone proves otherwise.
Think it was just unrelated appreciation of Jalen Hurts, not meant to rebuke your statement about Reid and Mahomes

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Ah to show the man did his thing and the loss today is on the Defense. As for the Chiefs they were proved otherwise last Season not making the Super Bowl and the Year before getting it hard vs the Bucs and I wonder if that success continues if Bieniemy leaves the Chiefs. The dude has been passed due to be a Head Coach and I think he majorly aided in Mahones success as much as Andy. It should be interesting story to keep up with in the Offseason among other things.

Last edited:

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
qGS2CaC
After this season I'm never gonna doubt the Chiefs again. They literally got BETTER and won it all after trading one of the best WRs in the league and having a bunch of injuries.

At least this was one of the best SBs in a long time. And I don't mind seeing Mahomes win a 2nd. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the matchup next year as well, KC is the team to beat in the AFC despite it being a bloodbath of a conference and I don't see anybody but the 49ers being able to stop the Eagles in the NFC right now.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
After this season I'm never gonna doubt the Chiefs again. They literally got BETTER and won it all after trading one of the best WRs in the league and having a bunch of injuries.

At least this was one of the best SBs in a long time. And I don't mind seeing Mahomes win a 2nd. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the matchup next year as well, KC is the team to beat in the AFC despite it being a bloodbath of a conference and I don't see anybody but the 49ers being able to stop the Eagles in the NFC right now.

It's going to be a crazy Offseason and you would think a healthy Rams Team is better than the Niners at least I think they are. The Niners need to make a decision who's their QB next Season. Is it Purdy or Lance? The Cardinals and Seahawks are going to be in the thick of things I don't see the Niners winning the NFC West next Season but who knows. Eagles/Cowboys are going to be fighting for the NFC East we'll see who we keep and let go as well as add in Free Agency because we've got money coming off the books plus 2 1st Round Picks with one coming from the Saints which I think is Top 10.

Reactions: Matrix and Doom

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
qGS2CaC
It's going to be a crazy Offseason and you would think a healthy Rams Team is better than the Niners at least I think they are. The Niners need to make a decision who's their QB next Season. Is it Purdy or Lance? The Cardinals and Seahawks are going to be in the thick of things I don't see the Niners winning the NFC West next Season but who knows. Eagles/Cowboys are going to be fighting for the NFC East we'll see who we keep and let go as well as add in Free Agency because we've got money coming off the books plus 2 1st Round Picks with one coming from the Saints which I think is Top 10.

I don't believe in the Cardinals or Seahawks. They have potential but they need to prove they can stop the Niners. A healthy Rams team definitely could contend again.

Cowboys are always one I give a good chance to make the playoffs but I personally think Eagles have a much better team and Cowboys need to show they can even reach the NFC Championship game.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The Vikings have a lot of questions that are gonna need to be answered this offseason.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The Falcons will probably be still suck.