• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
It's already 14-7 Chiefs and it's only less than 6 minutes left before the first quarter ends.

This is shaping up to be a high scoring game for both teams.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Me re-reading Grim reaction to card/vikings game :lol poor Mike Zimmer man gonna get fired lose that hot gf and in reality he's not a bad coach at all. I still imagine Vikings win bout 7 or 8 games this year.

Doom

La Bestia
Here's some NFL news going around:

This happened yesterday, forgot to post it, but yikes!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
McCaffrey out, not going to be easy for the Panthers to hold onto this lead without him in the second half...but it is the Texans

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
McCaffrey out, not going to be easy for the Panthers to hold onto this lead without him in the second half...but it is the Texans

At least hopefully it stays a Hamstring for him but Horn going on most likely Achilles tendon rupture doneso for the Year if it goes that way. Both are going to hurt them going forward especially if CMC injury lingers for Weeks.