The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Just another day in Jerry-world :heston

• Haha
Reactions: Doom

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
We know the Bears have a young QB but trading away your best Defensive Player or what Bears? Robinson your best Offensive Weapon is gone too I guess the Bears are playing the long Game that will blow up in their faces.

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
We know the Bears have a young QB but trading away your best Defensive Player or what Bears? Robinson your best Offensive Weapon is gone too I guess the Bears are playing the long Game that will blow up in their faces.

The Bears are in for a tough season ahead of them. I don't understand the move at all. They traded their 7th overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft to the Giants, leaving them with no first round pick.

For the Chargers, adding Mack makes it a big improvement for the team. They already got star defensive players Joey Bosa and Derwin James to lead the defense, with Mack in the mix, I believe that he'll get his groove back from a bad 2021 season and that the defense will be much stronger. And since they still got their 17th overall pick intact, they could try to either get an offensive lineman to protect Justin Herbert, or continue to build on their defense by going after a defensive tackle, one of the biggest needs for the team.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The Bears are in for a tough season ahead of them. I don't understand the move at all. They traded their 7th overall pick in the 2022 NFL Draft to the Giants, leaving them with no first round pick.

For the Chargers, adding Mack makes it a big improvement for the team. They already got star defensive players Joey Bosa and Derwin James to lead the defense, with Mack in the mix, I believe that he'll get his groove back from a bad 2021 season and that the defense will be much stronger. And since they still got their 17th overall pick intact, they could try to either get an offensive lineman to protect Justin Herbert, or continue to build on their defense by going after a defensive tackle, one of the biggest needs for the team.

Yeah The Chargers might have a three headed monster that no Offense will want to play against for sure. You just reminded me to put in my Draft Picks for 17 and 18 after the Sixers Game. You should check out the first two picks for my Eagles I had one of those guys is a guy you know really well.

KELCE I LOVE YOU!

Last edited:

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Here's the story of the trade:

ESPN

The Chicago Bears are finalizing a trade that will send six-time Pro Bowl defensive end Khalil Mack to the Los Angeles Chargers, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Thursday.

The Chargers are expected to send a 2022 second-round draft pick and a 2023 sixth-rounder to the Bears in return for the 31-year-old Mack, a source said.

The deal marks the first major move for new Bears general manager Ryan Poles, who was hired in January.

Mack arrived in Chicago via a blockbuster trade with the Raiders in 2018. That first season, he finished with 12.5 sacks and in second place in the AP Defensive Player of the Year vote. It was the only double-digit-sack season he had in Chicago; he had six in 2021, but they came in seven games, as he had season-ending foot surgery in November.

The Chargers were in need of help along the defensive line. They finished 30th in rushing defense in 2021, allowing 138.9 yards per game, and allowed the highest conversion rate on third down in the NFL (69%).

Now, Mack will join four-time Pro Bowler Joey Bosa in what will be a fierce combination in Los Angeles. Over the past five seasons, Mack and Bosa both rank top four in total defensive pressures. They both have exactly 12 strip sacks over the past five seasons, too, which is tied for sixth in the NFL.

Their presence will come at the perfect time for Los Angeles, with Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson and Derek Carr all opposing quarterbacks in a loaded AFC West.

Mack has three more seasons remaining on his contract and is owed $17.75 million in 2022, $22.9 million in '23 and $23.25 million in '24.

The Chargers will take on his full contract, a source told Schefter.

Wow. They only traded a 2022 second round pick and a 2023 sixth round pick to get him. What in the fuck were the Bears thinking?

• Wow
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Here's the story of the trade:

Wow. They only traded a 2022 second round pick and a 2023 sixth round pick to get him. What in the fuck were the Bears thinking?

That's it???????

Welp damn our Teams if they knew they could of gotten Mack for the low we might of traded for him.

Swerve

Whose House?!
Reaction score
Gaffney, SC (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Panthers need to sign Jamies.

My God, what a time to be alive if you are a fan of sports. :WOW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6

Tennessee Titans release Pro Bowl guard Rodger Saffold in salary-cap move, save $10.4 million​

ESPN

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Tennessee Titans released Pro Bowl guard Rodger Saffold on Thursday, the team announced.

Saffold signed a four-year, $44 million contract with the Titans in 2019. He was due a $1 million roster bonus at the end of this week.

Releasing Saffold will save $10.4 million in salary-cap space for the Titans. He was set to hold a $12.8 million cap number this season if he wasn't released.

Entering Thursday, the Titans were $5 million over the salary cap.

Saffold only missed three games from 2019 to 2021 and started 46 of the 49 games during his tenure in Tennessee. But this past season he dealt with numerous injuries and finished having played 81% of the Titans' offensive snaps.

The veteran guard was one of the team leaders, oftentimes being the one that spoke to his position group before taking the field.

Saffold was named to the Pro Bowl for the first time in his 12-year career last season.

Over his career, Saffold has 157 career starts in 160 games with the Titans and Rams. The Rams selected Saffold in the second round of the 2010 draft.

Second-year offensive lineman Dillon Radunz and third-year lineman Aaron Brewer are likely options to replace Saffold at left guard.

In other moves, the Titans released offensive lineman Kendall Lamm, saving $3.4 million in cap space, and running back Darrynton Evans, saving $785,584. The Titans also agreed to a one-year extension with long-snapper Morgan Cox.

Sucks that they had to release them, but it does save the team salary cap space. I know the Titans will make a good replacement by getting a younger guy to take over. For Saffold, he'll be a good pick up for teams who can use him.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Howie Roseman on Line 1.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I need to re-iterate and stress this extremely: Not Guilty does not mean Innocent. It doesn't even mean "He didn't do it".

It is this: "The Grand Jury has not found enough evidence for Deshaun Watson to be found guilty."

Reactions: Apoho Creed