The Official 2024 NFL Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah huge win for The Titans tonight and with a 2 Game Lead over The Colts and with a harder schedule starting with the Cardinals this Week the Titans might be able to sure up the Division win next Week. The Titans even if they finish with the same record as The Colts head to head The Titans win the Division so right now the only chance The Colts have to reach the Playoffs is a Wild Card spot. Personally I'm on cloud 9 my Eagles officially got a 1st Round Pick by last Week's Game because of Wentz playing over 75% of the snaps this Season so that makes 3 1st Round Picks to use and improve my team and honestly I wanna see Wentz in the Playoffs. He needs that experience Clowney dirty hit on him a few years ago really put a scar on his good Season down the stretch and we know anything can happen the Playoffs.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Colts cardinals should he a sick game

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
What did we learn from the Colts/Cardinals, and Browns/Packers Games on Saturday the Teams with the better record are highly beatable to me as we edge closer to the Playoffs. The Browns had 3 Turnovers in the Game the last one Douglas for sure interfere and it wasn't called and still The Packers won by 2 points. Imagine if The Offense didn't have 3 Turnovers in the Game and The Browns had Hunt back to make their Running Game even deadlier. The Packers Defense clearly doesn't scare me nor anyone in the NFC and it's easy to see Run the damn ball vs The Packers and the chances of you beating them goes up cutting off chances Rodgers and the Offense goes out there.

As for the Cardinals they are truly limping into the Playoffs I'm I right? Hopkins being out the Rest of the Season makes their Offense pretty easy to figure out now for Defenses and the Lanes for the Wide Receivers and TE's are not the same without him on the field. Connor didn't play tonight but surely he'll be ready for Playoff time so let's see how they play then. The Cardinals really need to wake up seriously they have enough to score more than 16 points even with the Colts cooking on both sides of the ball. They play Dallas next week which I think they really need to win just to get some confidence back for them and for Dallas they can win and rest the majority of their Starters vs my Eagles the last Week of the Season please and thank you.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If the Falcons lose to the Lions. I’m gonna be PISSED

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Falcons got done in by a fucking fake punt. Typical

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
This game is fuckin killing me here.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Falcons with first home win of the season in a nail biter!

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
ESPN

PITTSBURGH -- Acknowledging that he doesn't speak in "definites" or "guarantees," Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said that Monday night against the Browns will likely be his final home regular-season game with the franchise.

"Looking at the bigger picture, I would say all signs are pointing to this could be it -- regular season, that is," Roethlisberger said Thursday. "I know we still have a chance to potentially get a playoff game there if things fall our way and we take care of business and things have to happen. In the grand scheme of things, in terms of regular seasons, signs are pointing that way that this could be it."

Roethlisberger, who returned this year after reducing his pay in the offseason, has played his entire 18-year career with the Steelers after being drafted 11th overall in the 2004 class. Through the nearly two decades spent in Pittsburgh, the two-time Super Bowl winner has racked up 63,721 passing yards, 416 touchdown throws and six Pro Bowl selections.

Despite his numerous accolades, Roethlisberger doesn't want any pomp and circumstance ahead of Monday night's game.

"I just want to win the football game," said Roethlisberger, who has a franchise-record 163 wins. "That's all that matters to me. That's always been my thing. I found out last week I've got 91 wins at Heinz Field and broke a tie with Brett Favre for quarterbacks winning in one facility.

"To me, that'll always mean more than yards and touchdowns and wins. I'm sure you can go back to my very first press conference, all I've ever said I wanted to do was win. And that's what is most important to me. That's what's going to be most important. I don't care if it's 3-0. I just want to win a football game because it's so important for our season."

Roethlisberger, 39, hasn't previously publicly acknowledged that the 2021 season would be his last, but it's been expected in the organization for some time, and he began telling some in the organization and former teammates of his plans earlier this month, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

"It's 18 years, almost half my life I've given to this city and this team and these fans," the quarterback said. "But the fun thing is, I know I still have it in the tank to go out there this week and next week and give it everything I have to do everything I can to get us into the postseason. That's always the ultimate goal, to win us a Lombardi. That's still my goal. We're not out of this thing yet."

Roethlisberger laughed when asked if he would consider returning to the Steelers in the future if they needed a quarterback in a pinch.

"No, no, I don't think they'll ask me to come back," he said. "I think I've been here long enough."

Roethlisberger said he didn't begin the year planning to retire at the end of the season but admitted the "writing was on the wall" after the team gave him a new deal in March that voids after the 2021 season.

"Coming into this season, I've always been one who's wanted to fulfill my obligation to the team with contracts," he said. "I don't have a contract next season. I guess the writing was on the wall from them, but kind of all of us together. I wouldn't say that I had my mind made up by any means.

"But I had my mind made up coming into this season that I was going to give it everything I had to try and win a Super Bowl."

The stakes for what will likely be his final regular-season home game are high. The Steelers are outside the playoffs with two weeks left. But beating the Browns -- a division rival who ended their season a year ago in the first round of the playoffs -- would keep the Steelers alive in the hunt for the postseason, while all but eliminating Cleveland from contention.

"My focus is winning this game. If it is indeed my last regular-season game here, it's going to be one of most important games of my career," Roethlisberger said. "I've been so blessed to play in front of the best fans in all of sports, the best venue. What better way to have a last regular-season potential game than Monday Night Football against a division opponent. It's just special."

Though Roethlisberger is holding out hope that he could have one more game at Heinz Field in the postseason, the Steelers are 11th in the AFC standings, trailing the Cincinnati Bengals (9-6) and Baltimore Ravens (8-7) in the division. After hosting the Browns on Monday, the Steelers will finish the regular season on the road in Baltimore.

"I hope that the fans will say I never quit," Roethlisberger said. "I've given everything I have. Shoot, last week I was begging to get back in the game, down 30 with nine minutes to go. Coach, let me go in that series and not the next one. Minnesota, down whatever. I just don't know how to quit. So I'm going to give everything I have to this game, to this team, to this season."
I like Big Ben's mentality by focusing on wanting to win the game, instead of thinking about what the future lies ahead of him after the season. He's had a helluva run without any doubt and when it's all said and done, he'll get enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in the future.

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Here's more NFL news. I should have post this along with the Big Ben news:

ESPN
The NFL will hold a moment of silence before all its Week 17 games for Hall of Fame coach and broadcasting icon John Madden, who died Tuesday at age 85.

"As you know, the NFL lost a true giant on Tuesday with the passing of John Madden," NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told all clubs Thursday in a memo obtained by ESPN. "To help honor his legacy, we ask that each home team in Week 17 observe a moment of silence in his memory just prior to the start of the game."

The moment of silence will happen just before the playing of the national anthem.

Madden gained fame as the coach of the Raiders for 10 seasons, making it to seven AFC title games and winning the Super Bowl following the 1976 season. He compiled a 103-32-7 regular-season record, and his .759 winning percentage is the best among NFL coaches with more than 100 games.

After he retired from coaching at age 42, he entered the television booth and educated and entertained millions on NFL broadcasts each week from 1979 to 2009, working for four networks. In addition, he became an omnipresent pitchman in commercials and became the face of Madden NFL Football, one of the most successful sports video games of all time.
Very classy for the NFL and its fans to pay tribute to Madden with a moment of silence before the national anthem.

God bless the man and the legacy he left behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
And now Kirk Cousins is the last domino to fall. Entered COVID protocol.

• Sad
Reactions: Doom

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Falcons making a game out of this

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Titans up 17-3 going into halftime against the Dolphins.

I hope those guys keep up the momentum going into the second half.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Was just wondering if they would mention Dan Reeves ever. R.I.P :pour

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Damn, Falcons done INT 3 times today :bosque LFG!!!