• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Pascal Siakam to the Pacers

First of all RIP to Dejan such a sad way to go. As for Siakam he'll make the Pacers better for sure but they are still no where near the Sixers, Celtics, or Bucks even with that move. Don't be shocked if my Sixers made a major move by the Trade Deadline as well.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Dude’s a beast.

Will be talking about him for MVP again at the end of the season

Embiid out dueled him the other night and has been better than him by 10 plus more points this Season with the only stat in Jokic's favor being the Assists because the Rebounds is neck to neck. Still I think Embiid is not worrying about the MVP as much this Season he knows the chatter around the World right now is whether it comes into play when it's Playoff time. I still think the Sixers make a move to improve the Team but I must say I've been impressed the way the Team has played with Harden gone and that is due to Maxey playing like a Superstar and the role players upping their Games alot during the Season so far.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Dude’s a beast.

Will be talking about him for MVP again at the end of the season
Oh hell yeah man. I 100% with you on that.

I'm not a fan of the Nuggets, but he's the perfect fit for that team. Michael Malone has done a phenomenal job with those players all together with Jokic at the front and center.

Doom

La Bestia
The Nuggets gives the Celtics their first home loss this season (20-0 at home) winning the game 102-100! That win bumps the Nuggets to 29-14 and the loss to the Celtics, 32-10.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
34 points, 12 boards and 9 dishes for Jokic.
Great numbers and Embidd had 36 points and he didn't play 2/3rds of the 4th Quarter if so he would of dropped 50 on the Magic :lol

Maxey with 32 in his own right:vince2

31, 30, 41, 41, 36 for the big fella the last 5 Games alone. If Maxey doesn't get an All Star Nomination I'm going to lose it.

Last edited:

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Great numbers and Embidd had 36 points and he didn't play 2/3rds of the 4th Quarter if so he would of dropped 50 on the Magic :lol

Maxey with 32 in his own right:vince2

31, 30, 41, 41, 36 for the big fella the last 5 Games alone. If Maxey doesn't get an All Star Nomination I'm going to lose it.
I wasn't talking about Embiid.

I was responding to Doom.