• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
3 L's incoming

2 outta 3 ain't bad. Flyers stay undefeated coming back from 0-2, Phillies win Game 1, and the Sixers are the only ones to lose. A new team, with new players no shock to see them off tonight. Don't let it happen at Home vs The Bucks at Home please.

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
2 outta 3 ain't bad. Flyers stay undefeated coming back from 0-2, Phillies win Game 1, and the Sixers are the only ones to lose. A new team, with new players no shock to see them off tonight. Don't let it happen at Home vs The Bucks at Home please.
Big wins for the other two.

I do think sixers will be better this year but celtics are just another level right now. They are so deep, have Williams to come back and Brogdan looks a great fit.

I'd be shocked if we don't see Warriors/Celtics part 2 this year

Adapting

2019f5ddc9ee7f49c9ae38f1e23cb97c.png

I don't understand how you expect to win games when you got nobody else aside from Bron, AD, Russ making a shot? Granted AD was 10 for 22 which was terrible and Bron was 3 - 10 from 3 which isn't his by far... Russ looked like the best Laker on the court yesterday which is crazy. This roster is terribly constructed you don't have enough shooters around Bron and Russ to make this work. Just looking at the Warriors +/- in comparison to the Lakers is crazy, you can straight up determine the score.

Doom

La Bestia
2019f5ddc9ee7f49c9ae38f1e23cb97c.png

I don't understand how you expect to win games when you got nobody else aside from Bron, AD, Russ making a shot? Granted AD was 10 for 22 which was terrible and Bron was 3 - 10 from 3 which isn't his by far... Russ looked like the best Laker on the court yesterday which is crazy. This roster is terribly constructed you don't have enough shooters around Bron and Russ to make this work. Just looking at the Warriors +/- in comparison to the Lakers is crazy, you can straight up determine the score.
I can't see things get better for the Lakers, as they lost their 4th straight game to start the season. And yes, the team's horribly constructed plus you got a Darvin Ham, coaching his first ever season in the NBA, instead of the Lakers hiring an experienced head coach, that's never usually a good sign.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The Coach is always going to be the scapegoat when a Team is underperforming. I'm shocked they didn't let him off during the Offseason but the Coach change won't matter if the Team doesn't get out the funk they are as a Team.

Cwalker

KD wanted Nash gone this past off season and KD and Kyrie both have time in their contracts that the Nets seemingly don’t want to move off of…

Realistically, Nash stood no chance. And whoever the “interim” coach is just inherits the same headache.

Adapting

The Coach is always going to be the scapegoat when a Team is underperforming. I'm shocked they didn't let him off during the Offseason but the Coach change won't matter if the Team doesn't get out the funk they are as a Team.
No, Nash was literally terrible he had no clue how to draw up plays and how to allocate minutes. The fact that Cam Thomas got little to no minutes in any of these games played is a sign of stupidity.