• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I might give Bron 8 years but 4-5 at the most of being the kind of force we're accustomed to him being. Westbrook? Man, idk. If next year was his last "great" year, I wouldn't be surprised but either way he's rarely ever lived up to being the caliber of player that the stat sheet would suggest.

Big Man

not a good trade for the lakers imo. not sure what the point is having Westbrook and LeBron on the same team. LeBron is their best shooter :laff

RDK

All glory to God
Screenshot_20210730-115027_Chrome.jpg

Thoughts, @Big Man

Last edited:

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Kawhi Leonard just had ACL surgery, and reportedly is now turning down a $36 million option with the Clippers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
He just might be saying no right now that doesn't mean he's leaving the Clippers though obviously he wants a bigger deal long term from the Clippers. He does go to FA now and I'm sure people see that number and see we have to be higher than that.

Necro

[Wojnarowski] Free agency talks can start at 6 PM ET, but rookie extension deals -- such as those for Atlanta's Trae Young and Dallas' Luka Doncic -- can't be discussed/offered until midnight ET.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
[Wojnarowski] Free agency talks can start at 6 PM ET, but rookie extension deals -- such as those for Atlanta's Trae Young and Dallas' Luka Doncic -- can't be discussed/offered until midnight ET.

It's going to be nuts. I'm expect a orgy of Offers being dished out for sure.

Necro

[Charania] The Chicago Bulls are sending Tomas Satoransky, Garrett Temple and a second-round pick to New Orleans for Lonzo Ball, who's signing a four-year, $85M contract, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

[Goodwill] Kyle Lowry is expected to sign a three-year deal with the Miami Heat via sign and trade with the Toronto Raptors, sources tell @YahooSports

[Haynes] BREAKING NEWS: Free agent star Chris Paul reaches agreement with Phoenix Suns on four-year, up to $120 million contract that will expire when he’s 40, league sources tell @YahooSports.

[Charania] Breaking: Five-time NBA All-Star Jimmy Butler is expected to agree to a maximum contract extension with the Miami Heat when the league year opens on Aug. 6, sources tell me and @JonKrawczynski.

[Charania] Free agent Tim Hardaway Jr. has agreed to a four-year, $72 million deal to return to the Dallas Mavericks, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

[Stein] Luka Doncic will soon formally land a five-year, $202 million contract extension with Dallas, but league sources say those discussions will take place post-Olympics, with Doncic intent on keeping his focus on Slovenia's media chase.

[Charania] Free agent Mike Conley Jr. has agreed to a three-year, $68 million deal to return to the Utah Jazz, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

[Wojnarowski] Restricted free agent C Jarrett Allen has agreed to a five-year, $100 million contract to stay with the Cleveland Cavaliers, his agents Derrick Powell and Jim Tanner tell ESPN.

[Charania] Free agent center Boban Marjanovic has agreed to a deal to re-sign with the Dallas Mavericks, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

[Wojnarowski] Free agent C Nerlens Noel is returning to the New York Knicks on a three-year, $32M contract, his agent @GeorgeLangberg tells ESPN. Tom Thibodeau keeps his rim protector.

[Wojnarowski] Free agent Kelly Olynyk has agreed to a three-year, $37M deal with the Detroit Pistons, his agent Jeff Schwartz of @excelbasketball tells ESPN.

[Haynes] Free agent guard Cameron Payne has agreed to re-sign with the Phoenix Suns on a three-year, $19 million deal, league sources tell @YahooSports.

[Wojnarowski] Duncan Robinson – host of the @TheLongshotPod – has agreed to a 5-year, $90M contract to stay with the Miami Heat, his agent Jason Glushon of @GlushonSM tells ESPN. The deal, largest ever for an undrafted player, also includes an ETO after the fourth year.

[Wojnarowski] Free agent G Alec Burks has agreed to a three-year, $30M contract to stay with the New York Knicks, sources tell ESPN.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
So many signings today like I thought it would go. Lonzo to The Bulls okay helps their team but The Bulls are ways away from competing in The East. For sure the big one today is Lowry to The Heat makes them dangerous unless Bam Bam and Butler step up a level more next Season they ain't getting past the Sixers or Bucks or even The Hawks. Happy that my Sixers resigned Korkmaz back sometimes a streaky shooter but when he's on he's a top 20 Shooter from Three I feel.