• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Wow Aldridge retires good for him to find this out and not at the last minute with a possible heart attack down the line.

Doom

La Bestia
It was a smart decision for Aldridge to retire from basketball. An irregular heartbeat is never good, especially to athletes like him. It's important for anybody to be aware of their health and LMA knew something wasn't right and decided it's best to call it quits, before it could have gotten worse. Best wishes to him and his life moving forward.

Big Man

Ladies & gentlemen, when it gets closer to the NBA Playoffs, I will be running the NBA Prediction Pool contest when the seeding and the play-in games are in place.
The playoffs start the day after the final play in game so you might not get a lot of participants in that small time frame. I’d start it now so there’s enough time for people to enter and then we can predict the other matches once they’re confirmed.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
c60bb1fae47e1110e73de4bd2c423cea.jpg

Lakers pull it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace

Lakers the only team that can make me root for the Warriors :/

Legit think Suns can beat them though.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I feel asleep before the Warriors/Lakers Game but damn Lebron has lost his damn mind. When I saw that I made me think of Rocky saying I see three of them out there talking about Drago and he gets told hit the one in the middle.