• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
I'm still feeling the burn of the Braves elimination. But at least the Dodgers got it worse lol

I want to say Congratulations HoHo, for your team making the NLCS for the first time since 2010! Your team's pitching was a huge factor to their success. The Braves battling lineup couldn't draw in enough runs to stay at it. It's not the end of the world. The Braves has IMO, the best batting lineup in the league that are locked up for awhile, though I would like to see Dansby get the extension. All I can say is, better luck next year for mine and Blaze's team. We'll be back in it! :)

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
MLB deserves rainouts with the nonsense in their postseason schedule.

More importantly, the Yankees have Gerritt Cole available tonight out of the bullpen. Cause he's a badass.

Storm Trooper

They're gonna have a window at 9. Probably gonna start around 930PM cause MLB don't give a fuck about the people.

Storm Trooper

MLB is fucking ridiculous. They should have postponed it before everyone got there, or have the game start at 4PM today. They've known the rain was gonna be here at 7PM for 3 days.