• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Wheeler would never target a guy but come on Phils The Braves get a run and with how the Pitching is tonight that might just be enough.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

If Hoskins doesn't make that bone head play I can't say we don't continue 0-0 heading into the next Inning. A Game of Inches during the Playoffs time to come to Philly because that is a different animal to play. Yaw better be ready and hopefully that energy gets the bats cooking again because the way we were deciding to hit tonight was so off. The little things Phillies a Single or Double there, you aren't going to get a Home Run to save you the talent is too good in the Playoffs to have it happen.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Nola stayed calm under pressure during that 1st Inning. Most Pitchers when they see multiple guys on base they start to panic. Nola's Pitch Count needs to go down he pitched way too many there I felt.