• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
But yeah, I'm shocked to see the Astros pull out of their asses to get the first win of the series against the Mariners.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons

Pretty sure this Weather is going to hit where I live effecting my chances of working tomorrow. We might get a Night Game start now possibly?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Man both of our Teams has lost somebody within the Series. Man I always stress when you have Games delayed this long for the Pitchers to keep warm and focus on the task at hand. Wheeler's era is lower during Night Games than Day Games man this Game is going to another fun watch.

Doom

La Bestia
Kairi HoHo said:
Man both of our Teams has lost somebody within the Series. Man I always stress when you have Games delayed this long for the Pitchers to keep warm and focus on the task at hand. Wheeler's era is lower during Night Games than Day Games man this Game is going to another fun watch.
Indeed. Injuries suck.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Once again I hate the Lineup. Segura would be way better Leading off and having Schwarber lowering in the Lineup where he can eat.