• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute

Jasson Dominguez made his MLB debut tonight in Houston.

First swing and Jasson Dominguez hit his first MLB Home Run off Justin Verlander.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Like is there no way they can set it up where if a provider doesn’t get the teams network that it’s not blacked out? Like is that not possible at all? It’s 2023.

Doom

La Bestia
Brandon Blaze said:
Like is there no way they can set it up where if a provider doesn’t get the teams network that it’s not blacked out? Like is that not possible at all? It’s 2023.
For real. I remember that the Braves game was on all the time on TBS back in the days. Those were the good ol' days. But now, it's ridiculous that those dickheads wants to prevent sports fans from watching their favorite teams play by blacking them out, forcing them to listen to it on the radio, live stream, or whatever. It's a fucking joke.