• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

BSE

I don't really have any problems with the rankings. You can debate the order all day long, but everything should work itself out by bowl season.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Damn, CFP screwing over my boy @Alice Trooper and his Irish.

I have no issues with 1-5. Whatever, just win and get to y'all's conference championship games.

Other than that, let's just let the season play out.

Last edited:

BSE

Notre Dame is #15.

#1-5 are undefeated.

#6-13 have 1 loss.

#14 LSU has 2 losses so that's really their only case.

Last edited:

BSE

Yep we really need Florida State, Washington, or even Oklahoma or Texas to drop another game (very sorry, #RSF)

Of course we gotta win out for any of that to matter lol

Finishline

Drop the Mike
I'm sorry, but how in the hell is Ohio State above Georgia?

If this was me:
1) Georgia
2) Ohio State
3) Florida State -- as much as I hate them
4) Michigan
5) Washington
6) Oregon -- only have them below Washington because of head-to-head, I like this Oregon team more tbh

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Damn, CFP screwing over my boy @Alice Trooper and his Irish.

I have no issues with 1-5. Whatever, just win and get to y'all's conference championship games.

Other than that, let's just let the season play out.
I hate this bullshit CFP rankings. The only one they should ever release is the one that matters at the end.

At the end of the day ND not making it to the top 4 with 2 losses so don't care about that. I just hope they can get a bit higher in order to get into a NY6 bowl. If they win out they will as some of the schools above them will knock each other out of contention.