• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Official 2024 College Football Offseason Discussion Thread

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Tulane really send a big message against the Sooners - and honestly Okie were luck to hold that win. I expect they will drop down in the rankings this week (I haven't seen them yet - so this is all guess work)

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I really enjoyed Penn State vs. Wisconsin - I'd recommend people checking out the highlights if they haven't already.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
The Iowa Defence's pass coverage against Indiana was honestly a site to behold - and left Indi with big questions.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
If the Crimson Tide have a weakness - I don't think its on the field. Also Cameron Latu - such strength as a receiver. WOW! If 'Bama play like this every week, they are going to be ranked #1 for the whole season.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You just gotta catch Alabama on an off week and hope for the best IMO :lol that's how I feel about them most year's tho, way too OP

Doom

La Bestia
You just gotta catch Alabama on an off week and hope for the best IMO :lol that's how I feel about them most year's tho, way too OP
I believe Alabama will have a couple of scares this season. Next Saturday, we play at Florida and I can see it be a very competitive game. Dan Mullen's Florida team in the SEC Championship Game last season, put up 46 points against Alabama, losing to the Tide by 6 points. Also, we play at Texas A&M and at Auburn. I wouldn't get comfortable this season.

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
East Carolina has put up two touchdowns against South Carolina during the second quarter, with the score 14-0.

The Gamecocks look bad out there.