The Official 2007 BTB Yearbook

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Andrew~Walker said:
I loved the Yearbook but I say Weebo and I shouldn't equally be Brock Lesnar lol. I say Weebo should be Paul Heyman. WWE Heyman mind you lol. And I should be Brock Lesnar :p Great job guys!
You think that? Didn't I tell you that over MSN. I call plagerism. You are going to court kind sir. And I would like to congragulate Anigma on putting the yearbook together. Well done.

The Rated R CMStar

Stickied back in. I felt, when Nate came with the idea, that it would be nice for the new people that come into the forum to see this again, and see what the IWF was like one year ago.

Lol, it is also fun to see what we said in this yearbook that hasn't happened. I became mod and haven't gone infraction crazy, like I said in there. CT Styles haven't completely break through