The Official 2007 BTB Yearbook

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
The 2007 BTB Yearbook:

Yearbook Index

Introduction
The Real Introduction
From The Mod
Hall Of Fame
The Moderators
The Big 5: The Originals vs. The New Generation
Evolution Of BTB
Top 10 Moments
Top 10 Matches
Top 5 Promos
Top 5 PPV's
Bookers’ Alter-Egos
Most Likely To...
So That's What We Think...
Interview w/CMS
The Year-end Power 25
Final Thoughts
Credits

The Introduction:
*Anigma finds himself as the official of a Fatal Four Way Bra and Panties Pudding Match featuring Trish Stratus, Maria, Mickie James and Lita. Enjoying the view of all the sexy divas rolling around ripping each other’s clothes off, Anigma is suddenly disturbed from his heavenly state when he hears the theme music of Mr. McMahon playing throughout the arena. Mr. McMahon comes out with a microphone in hand and demands the Bra and Panties Pudding match to immediately come to an end. Mr. McMahon chases the divas off as the crowd boos him unmercifully. Anigma is just as upset with the chairman of the WWE because he was hoping to hook up with the divas after the match. McMahon holds the microphone in hand then brings it to his mouth...

McMahon: Who the hell do you think you are? I’ve checked out your little BTB on that wrestling forum and I have to say I’m not the least bit impressed. You actually have my wife having an affair, my son ran down by an unknown assailant and my daughter dating some unknown person who I’m sure is low-life just like you...Are you kidding me? And the worst thing of it all is that you have me seeing a damn shrink!

The crowd laughs at Mr. McMahon’s expense as does Anigma...

McMahon: You think that’s funny, Anigma? No problem. We’ll see how funny it is when you’re forced to join the Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club and that’s going to happen right now. But first let me get my son, Shane down here to help me out just in case you try anything.

“Here Comes The Money†plays as Shane comes walking down to the ring to boos...

McMahon: As a matter of fact, I think I may need to have some extra back up so I want Umaga, Snitsky and Randy Orton to come down to the ring, please.

The superstars McMahon called out come down to the ring to boos from the crowd. Anigma looks a bit intimidated and Mr. McMahon drops his pants and demands Anigma to kiss his ass. Anigma refuses and proceeds to get hit with a big boot from Snitsky, a Samoan Spike from Umaga and an RKO from Randy Orton. Anigma is near unconsciousness when McMahon demands that Shane grab hold of Anigma and make him kiss his ass. Shane grabs Anigma by the hair and pulls him up to his knees and begins directing Anigma’s lips towards Mr. McMahon’s ass when suddenly “Break It Down†hits to huge cheers as D-Generation X, Triple H and Shawn Michaels, come running down to the ring. Anigma gets back on his feet and clotheslines Shane McMahon over the ropes. Triple H Pedigrees Umaga and Michaels super kicks Snitsky! Randy Orton is surrounded with nowhere to run, he turns to face Michaels who delivers Sweet Chin Music, Orton staggers over to Triple H who delivers the Pedigree and Anigma comes flying off the ropes with a 450 splash! Mr. McMahon is left and he begins backing away from Shawn Michaels and Triple H only to back into Anigma. McMahon turns around and begs Anigma not to hurt him. Anigma holds out his arms and delivers the crotch chop to Mr. McMahon before hitting him with a Pedigree of his own!
D-Generation X’s music fills the arena as Shawn Michaels, Triple H and Anigma performing the DX crotch chop as fireworks shoot out from behind them forming an X.

Anigma soon awakes to the sounds of Jim Cornette on television and realizes he fell asleep watching TNA. Anigma remembers he has to finish up the BTB yearbook and walks over to the computer where he begins typing...

“To say it’s been a memorable year is an understatement and the year ahead holds even more unforgettable moments. It’s make me feel all fuzzy inside just thinking about the times that were shared here in the BTB section. “

*Anigma begins staring out into space reminiscing of all the blissful times in the BTB section and begins to grow teary-eyed and warm inside when Ron Simmons comes up from behind Anigma.

Anigma sees Ron’s reflection in his computer screen then turns around and looks at Ron. Ron looks down at Anigma then shakes his head...

Simmons: DAMN!

* Anigma snaps back into reality and realizes he was still sleeping and awakes to TNA still on television then remembers he has to finish up the BTB Yearbook; Anigma quickly wipes the crust from his eyes and begins typing furiously. He’s PM’ing various members to get all of their assignments. Then he quickly opens up Microsoft Word and begins finishing up the actual introduction to the BTB Yearbook.

The REAL Introduction:
It’s been a year of ups and downs for the bookers of IWF. From epic storylines with more twists and turns then a Rubik cube to unexpected departures and with unforeseen exits came monumental returns and everything of the like. This past year has been exponential and the BTB section of IWF expanded and a wave of new bookers to the section rolled in to take the place of the old. The BTB section has evolved to unimaginable lengths and will continue to develop as the years breeze passed. Now if you’ll enjoy me in reflecting back on one of if not the most unforgettable year in BTB.

From The Mod:
Greetings...

The end of the Wrestling Year is finally here and so we bring present you the first annual BTB Yearbook. You will see in this thread how IWF's BTB Section started by having few active Bookers/BTB'ers into one of the most active sections in IWF (if you don't believe me then just look at this "http://boardreader.com/sp/Impact_Wrestling_Forums_Powere_18083.html", we are number one! lol..) . Some may ask, why do people are getting into this BTB Thing? The BTB Section is the only place for Wrestling fans who wants to book their favorite wrestling show based on their imagination and creativity. Some bookers try to write how would they want Raw, Smackdown and Impact happen in the most realistic ways. There are also some unbelievable storylines yet it is still a great read. There are also some writers who created their own company with their own picked rosters and titles that show their uniqueness in writing it. As the time passes by, we've seen the section evolve and get improved until it became the most active section. Then finally one of the greatest Bookers in the section and former moderator, The Anigma created another sub forum that deals with other BTB related topic and that's the BTB Lounge. The BTB Lounge is an interactive part of the forums that helps fellow bookers share their thoughts, creative ideas and to simply go interact with other Bookers. Then the section also made the BTB Awards and BTB Power 10 that gives recognition to some of the greatest BTB's from the past and until the present.

The Moderators and the all the Bookers...

The BTB Section had experienced different mods as the time goes by and I think all of them made a lot of contributions just to make the section a success. The BTB grew a lot thanks to his dad/s, but that's not all. It's not only because of The Anigma, Rated RJC, Jmay187, Vander or me why the BTB Section comes to this, it's also because of the Bookers who stayed in this section that contributed a lot of ideas, thoughts, rants, raves and especially you're own BTB's. So I would really want to thank all of you guys for making this section the greatest one! Well, I would like to write a list but I might forget someone and he may get upset, lol.

So that's all! Thank you or maybe should I say Congratulations to all and I hope we maintain and continue this section active and to all upcoming Bookers, I want to tell you that IWF is the best place to put you're own BTB's.

Hall Of Fame:

The BTB Hall of Fame was introduced by CMS at the end of November 07. When the Hall of Fame launched the inductees were determined by each booker proposing six nominees they believed to deserve a spot in the Hall of Fame. The three bookers with the most nominations would be inducted into the Hall of Fame. The new process of being inducted into the BTB Hall of Fame is as follows. A committee is selected and contacted via PM where the members discuss potential inductees. Nominees are posted up by the committee members and voted upon by the bookers of IWF. The BTB Hall of Fame is truly an honor and each inductee should be grateful because their reputation as a booker is immortalized. When inducted into the BTB Hall of Fame your status as a booker is immediately taken to legendary status. The BTB Hall of Fame is an elite club and only the best are inducted. With that being said, below you will find the list of Hall Of Famers inducted this year.

Xtremebadass
CMS
The Anigma
The Answer
The Leviathan
Switchy

The Moderators:

Vander
Vander was elected the BTB mod for simply having a BTB. Vander was a good booker but as a mod he wasn’t very good. He didn’t do much to help the section expand but he did

JMay
JMay was given the BTB mod position and JMay also had a BTB at one time which most bookers don’t know about. JMay was a very good booker and he was also a great mod who did what was best for the BTB section. He handled his duties well but soon persistent absences which are said to be due to being unable to log in properly to the forum led to JMay being de-modded but it still doesn’t take away from the fact that JMay was a good mod and helped the section out as best he could, whenever he could.

Legend Killer 21/Rated RJC-
The infamous mod of BTB, Rated RJC. RJC was an average booker who seemed to his peers in BTB to be somewhat of a pompous person. He started his reign of terror in the BTB section by first beginning the BTB Awards. In a strange turn of events, the person who organize the awards (Rated RJC) was the same person who won close to every award then gave himself an award for having the most awards. A lot of bookers felt cheated out of the awards. RJC also started the BTB League which was an idea where Bookers would go head-to-head with one another and there was supposed to be rankings for the BTB World Championship which is another thing that RJC created. The BTB League never got off the ground and RJC was in fact the only person to win the BTB World Championship after backing out of defending the championship against Anigma and Xtremebadass in a triple threat match. Then one night the infamous RJC incident occurred. The story is quite trite but I’ll tell it once again. One night, RJC and a couple other mods decided to spam up the forums in an attempt to destroy them completely. For some the forum was unable to be accessed due to the admins. attempting to regain the lost threads which thankfully they were successful in recovering. There was a rumor that RJC went so far to post in the BTB section that he was the greatest and the rest of the bookers were nothing compared to him. RJC was permanently banned and hasn’t been seen since. RJC was a creative mod but he was highly disliked by other bookers due to his arrogant attitude.

The Anigma
The person with the unfortunate duty of trying to reorganize the BTB section upon RJC’s permanent ban and de-modding was The Anigma. Anigma made the decision to discontinue the BTB League for the time being, however, the awards continued on a 2-3 month basis. Anigma also decided to scrap the BTB World Championship because of the stress that it was causing on bookers. A lot of bookers may have wanted the championship to live on but with more and more bookers coming along on IWF, it would have been close to impossible to find a true BTB World Champion. When RJC was modded and created the BTB World Championship there was only a few active BTB’s but when Anigma was put in the position of power being mod of BTB there were dozens of BTB’s. Anigma did, however, put his name on various other things in the BTB section such as the BTB Yellow Pages. But there is no doubt that Anigma had a heck of a job trying to pull the BTB section out of a state of flux but was successful in doing so. However, five or so months into his term as BTB mod, Anigma was taking extended absences due to personal events and was soon de-modded of his position, however, Anigma has made it known to a few bookers that he was going to ask to be de-modded because he knew that he wouldn’t be capable of handling the daily duties due to his schedule outside of the forums. Anigma was a great mod when the BTB section needed a great mod to rebuild the section. He was a well-liked mod and is still a popular booker with his long-running BTB; WWE- The Commencement.

Leviathan
After Anigma was de-modded from his duties because of his activities outside of the forums keeping him from performing his duties, the BTB section was back in a state of instability. The BTB section needed a new BTB mod and there were discussions between the admins. Finally it was decided that Leviathan or Levi for short would be the new BTB mod. Levi has been doing a very good job as mod and has created the BTB 24/7 thread which features all of the great BTB’s from the past for al bookers to check out. Levi has potential to be a great mod and we would like to wish him luck with the position of power he’s been given. Levi is still the current BTB mod and also a fellow booker in the section with his BTB, H.E.W- High Explosive Wrestling.

The Big 5: The Originals vs. The New Generation:

The following is a piece written by CMS about the Big 5, the past and present top 5 bookers of BTB.

The Original Big 5:

Back in the day, the BTB section was clearly dominated by big 5 bookers, and their respective 5 BTB’s. There weren’t a lot of BTB’s, and these 5 were clearly above the rest.

Xtremebadass: Coming back from the old days of the IWF, he ran TNA iMPACT. Not only he was big in the BTB section, but outside the section on the forum, as he was seeing as the face of the section. You asked someone about the BTB section and some BTB, and they thought about Xtremebadass.

Rated RJC: Also big outside the BTB section. He was a big part of the E-fed and big in the section with AOW. He then accomplished to be BTB section, and was the introducer of the BTB League, the BTB Championship and the awards. Cocky or not, he produced big storylines in his BTB…until he went Benoit on us.

Anigma: The counter part of XBA in many ways, as XBA ran TNA and Anigma ran WWE. A low profile booker that was respected among peers, he was an example of how WWE should been booked in special angles. Always with the ability to incorporate real life WWE to his own BTB, never disappointed. He managed to be BTB Mod also.

Wrestling God: Can be called the director of the small BTB, but not in quality or anything, as it was top notch, but in his roster, that was more than original. His main event showed just that with Abyss champion a vast amount of time, the big push for MVP including the big PPV 3 months in the making in Wembley stadium.

The Answer: The longest running BTB in IWF. He survived every step WWE passed in real life and beyond. The one-branded PPV's, then two branded PPV's and then moving on to the end of the brand extension. Big storylines will be remembered as the feud of the General Managers and the Orton/Batista feud. He was also the creator of the BTB Federations.

The New Big 5:

Ignoring Xtremebadass and Anigma, that have been able to remain top notch in the section, with both taking some rest time, some new Big 5 have risen. The landscape in the section has changed, as many BTB start and end in a daily basis, and the best BTB are not determine anymore in pure quality, as almost every one is great, but on the time dedicated to the show and the length of the BTB itself.

CMS: Runner up two times for the mod spot, CMS has grown with big speed. He passed from winning the Most Improved award from defeating Anigma in a one on one to win the Booker of Booker awards, and then to establish his dominance he cleared up the next awards. BTW is now established in the BTB section as one of the greatest, with almost 1 year going strong.

Leviathan: BTB Mod. Managed to take a corporation with a rather unique roster and took it to the top. Has been praised by the best and after The Commencement, it is the most viewed current BTB. It speaks lots of your BTB ability when your main event for 3 PPV's is Jericho vs. Rosey.

SWA Anarchy GM: At first ignored and viewed as a whole in SWA. But when he got noticed, he got noticed hard, as he was a strength to be reckon in the awards. The Anarchy brand was then shipped right to the top of the section. SWA struggled to recover after he left.

Tri: He made his IWF debut in the wrong time for him, as his matches were just too long back then. But when he returned, in the post SWA time, he was a perfect fit. He shocked the section with his booking, giving Kane the title only to take it away from him rather fast(again) to Edge, and then amazing Ambulance Match. He cemented himself as one of the best writers with his Judgment Day.

DX Degenerate: A surprising entrant. However, with his short time in IWF, he even managed to achieve some BTB Year Awards. His CWA/WWE storyline basically built his name and when it seemed the gas was running out, a third federation seems to be reintroduced.

The Evolution of BTB

The BTB section of IWF has evolved over the past year. From having three active BTB’s to several to more than two dozen. The BTB section has grown in more ways than one. We’ve had various features in the BTB section. From the Awards to the Hall of Fame inductions, the World Championship to the BTB League, the Power ten to the various tournaments and the BTB Federations. The BTB section of IWF has evolved with it’s features and below you will find a list of the various attributes of the BTB section with a brief summary of that particular feature.

The BTB Awards
Started by Rated RJC and has been going on strong ever since. The awards are a way for bookers to be rewarded for their abilities in writing matches and promos as well as their creative minds. The most notable awards is the Booker of Booker award and the Next Big BTB award. A booker who wins the Booker of Booker award immediately assumes a position of leadership and only two bookers have won the awards and they are CMS and Anigma. These two bookers are highly talented and both deserve the award. The other BTB Award is the Next Big BTB award. It seems that whoever achieves this award immediately becomes a main event booker. Notably winners of this award are CMS and Leviathan, both of which have established themselves as main eventer bookers. The awards are an honor and anyone who wins them should be proud of the fact that they’re the best but it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve any level of acclaim.

BTB Hall of Fame
Speaking of level of acclaim, perhaps the highest level of acclaim a booker can receive is being inducted into the BTB Hall of Fame. The BTB Hall of Fame is a preeminent set of bookers. They’re the absolute best that IWF’s BTB section has to offer and each of them have earned their spots.

BTB World Championship
Another feature introduced by Rated RJC, however, this idea was great back in the day but would be near impossible to pull off due to the surge in BTB’ers here on IWF. Rated RJC is the only booker considered world champion after he declared himself the winner upon organizing the tournament.

BTB League
Yet another idea birthed by Rated RJC. This idea is just like the BTB World Championship where it was considered a great idea back in the day but would be near impossible to pull off now due to the excessive amount of bookers here on IWF. The idea was to have bookers face off against one another in the spirit of competition but it never really got off the ground.

The BTB Power 10
First introduced by Switchy then later seen a rebirth by TRI. The Power 10 is a list of the top 10 BTB’s/BTB’ers as voted on by other bookers, however, the Power 10 seen a change in how it is determined. A committee has been selected and the members of the committee decide who belongs on the Power 10.

Tournaments
Various tournaments have been organized throughout the year though there’s really no reward with the victory except personal satisfaction knowing your the best in that particular tournament. The positive aspect of a tournament is that bookers have the opportunity to showcase their skills against other bookers.

BTB Federations
The BTB Federations was birthed by The Answer and had serious potential to be a success, however, due to consistent no-shows and member quitting, the BTB Federations failed. For those who don’t know, the BTB Federations was where there were to be various BTB's or rather “federationsâ€. Each were to have their own shows posted and it was set-up similar to a real wrestling company with contracts, injuries, suspensions, etc. In short, the BTB Federations were similar to the General Manager mode featured on the SmackDown vs. Raw video game franchise though it was much better.
It’s plain to see that the BTB section of IWF has evolved and revolutionized BTB. I don’t ever recall seeing any other BTB section with half the features that this BTB section has/had.

Top 10 Moments

01. BTB Boom

The BTB section of IWF has been known to have at the most five top BTB’s and a couple little BTB’s but around November/December that all changed when the BTB section of IWF experienced a boom the likes of which have never been seen before. The BTB section of IWF was blowing up like it has never done before with at least three new BTB’s a day which most have great writers and creative minds behind him. There’s no doubt that this past year will be known as the Golden Era of BTB. Could the coming year be the Attitude Era of BTB? Only time will tell.

02. The RJC Incident
NOTE: If you don’t know what this is by now then you haven’t been paying attention to the BTB section or reading this BTB yearbook.

03. The Answer Departs

The Answer is considered a legend to many in the BTB section with his awesome BTB, WWE- The Power Is Back. Answer consistently delivered great matches, promos and storylines and is also the genius behind the BTB Federations which although it failed was and still is a hell of an idea and hopefully one day it will be brought back and organized but if their is a next time hopefully no one will give up on the idea which is what occurred with the BTB Federations when they were started by Answer. Answer also inspired two of today’s greatest bookers, The Anigma and Xtremebadass so it came to a shock to all when Answer departed from BTB.

04. Xtremebadass Returns

Xtremebadass to a leave of absence from BTB but returned a few weeks later with a new BTB, WWE: Raw- Real American Wrestling. Many wondered if XBA could deliver a WWE BTB that was just as good as his previous TNA BTB and when the first show for WWE: Raw was posted, XBA proved just how great of a writer he is when he delivered a solid show for his first WWE BTB. Xtremebadass proved once and for all that whether he’s active or not, BTB is XBA.

05. Levi And CMS Step Up

The BTB section was in a state of flux. The top bookers, Xtremebadass and The Anigma, were absent and it seemed as though no one was willing or able to step up to the plate and take the two top spots while the veterans were gone when out of nowhere came CMS and Leviathan who decided to step their writing skills up and became not only two of the top bookers on IWF but also leaders of the BTB community which gives The Anigma and Xtremebadass an opportunity to fall back.

06. SWA Anarchy GM and Weebo Leave From SWA
SWA was riding high as one of the top BTB’s here on IWF. All was going well with the matches getting better and the promos continuing to be entertaining as were the storylines when out of nowhere SWA Anarchy GM dropped a bombshell on the BTB’ers of IWF. SWA Anarchy GM announced that he would be taking a leave of absence. This sudden news sent the BTB industry into a frenzy as many seen this as being a step down for SWA. However, SWA Anarchy GM soon found a replacement but in the few short weeks afterwards Weebo, SWA Anarchy GM’s partner, announced that he was leaving as well! This caused an even greater uproar within the BTB industry

07. Kaedon’s Challenge
BTB is stereotyped as “a bunch of computer geeks who have nothing better to do with their time than sit around and create fantasy wrestling matches, storylines, etc.†but I believe that stereotype is beginning to dissolve and the BTB section is growing to be accepted by the rest of the forums. This is due in part to well-known and respected IWF member and columnist Kaedon. Kaedon came to the BTB section with a challenge. That challenge was for Kaedon and a booker to book a scenario. The person with the best scenario as chosen by a panel of judges would be the winner. The challenge was featured in Kaedon’s column, The No Smark Zone. I believe that Kaedon’s challenge is not only a good idea from a creative standpoint but it has also helped shed some light on the BTB section. It may even encourage some members who have never checked it out to stop by.

08. MikeRaw Says Goodbye
MikeRaw was a staple to the BTB community. He was a well-respected BTB’er and a well-liked member of the forums but MikeRaw soon grew tired of all the “complaining†about the state of wrestling on the forums and decided to leave but before he left he created a thread and voiced his opinions on various members of the forum. Some good, some bad but either way MikeRaw was a great BTB’er and when he said goodbye to the forums and BTB in general the section lost one of it’s more humorous BTB’ers which makes it number nine in the top ten most memorable moments in BTB this past year.

09. BTB Slammy Awards
Awards are usually given out with a thread and a list of the winners but C4 decided to an awards and said that it would be different. It was a bit of a long process but the winners were chosen and everyone patiently waited for the award show to be posted. To say that C4 delivered with a good award show is an understatement. From Xtremebadass brawling with Jhar to HulkStar stealing the mic and speaking jive, the show was highly entertaining and C4 may have planted the seed for the evolution of the way award shows are done for now on.

10. The Simpsons BTB
We all remember this BTB created by DX_3:16 where he had a BTB which had The Simpsons TV show characters as his wrestlers. Many bookers thought it was stupid, few thought it could have been entertaining and some just didn’t really care or pay any mind to it whatsoever but it was somewhat of a memorable moment and that’s why it is the number ten most memorable moment in BTB this past year.

Top 10 Matches

The following are the top 10 matches, top 5 segments and PPV’s as well as the top 5 WTF moments of the year.

01. King Of The Mountain (TNA iMPACT- Xtremebadass)
02. Three Stages Of Hell (WWE- The Commencement: The Anigma)
03. Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels; (SWA- SWA Anarchy GM)
04. Team BTW vs. Team WWE (BTW- CMS)
05. Iron Man Match Shawn Michaels vs. Sting (EWO- Wrestling God)
06. Six Man Elimination Match for the WWE Championship (TRI)
07. John Cena vs. The Undertaker Buried Alive (AOW- Rated RJC)
08. Chris Jericho vs. Rosey (HEW- The Leviathan)
09. Triple H vs. Chris Jericho (Xtremebadass- WWE: Raw- Real-American Wrestling)
10. Royal Rumble Match (CMS)

Top 5 Segments

01. Sting's Retirement/ Booker T's Arrival (TNA Impact! - Xtremebadass)
02. WWE's New GM? (WWE: The Power is Back - The Answer)
03. Edge and Christian in the Nursery (EWO - Wrestling God)
04. Charlie Corsgrove and VKM's face off (WWE: Big Time - DX Degenerate)
05. The Edwards Conspiracy Revelation (WWE- The Commencement- The Anigma)

Top 5 PPV’s

01. Slammiversary (TNA iMPACT!-Xtremebadass)
02. No Way Out (WWE- The Commencement: Anigma)
03. Black X-mas (SWA-SWA Anarchy GM)
04. Rebellion (BTW- CMS)
05. Overheat (Leviathan- HEW)

Top 5 WTF Moments In A BTB

01. Kane's One Day Reign as Champ (WWE 2006: The Revival - TRI)
02. Rikishi causes Team BTW’s loss against Team WWE (BTW - CMS)
03. Jeff Hardy returns to TNA (TNA Impact! - Xtremebadass)
04. Ken Shamrock joins Team Angle (AOW - Rated RJC)
05. Justin Credible Challenges for a World Title (HEW - The Leviathan)

Bookers’ Alter-Egos

Ever wonder what professional wrestler your fellow booker would be? Does a booker remind you of a certain wrestler with the way they carry themselves? The yearbook staff have come up with a list of various bookers and the wrestlers that they remind the staff of.

1. CMS
CMS began his journey on the BTB scene at IWF with his own promotion called BTW (Born To Wrestle) Federation. CMS came on the scene when the original top 5 were dominating. The top 5 at the time of CMS’ arrival was Anigma, Xtremebadass, Rated RJC, Wrestling God and Answer. Those were the top five BTB’s around however CMS would not be denied. He knew that somehow, someway he had to break through and become one of the top bookers on IWF and he seized the opportunity when veteran bookers Xtremebadass and Anigma took simultaneous breaks from their BTB’s. While Anigma and Xtremebadass were gone, CMS made a name for himself amongst the new generation of bookers on IWF. So which wrestler is CMS? CMS is the John Cena of BTB because he wasn’t the greatest to start but has risen up and become a top dog.

2. Switchy
Switchy was one of the original bookers on IWF. He was around way before Anigma, CMS, Levi or any other top bookers were around. Switchy has had a couple of BTB’s in the past and his talent for writing has improved progressively as the time has passed. With a new BTB in the works, Switchy is sure to finally be considered one of the top five here on IWF. Which wrestler is Switchy? Switchy is the Shelton Benjamin of BTB because he’s so very talented and on the verge of becoming a success here in BTB.

3. Anigma
Anigma arrived on the scene at the close of March and to many was considered an instant main event booker here on IWF. Anigma started out with his BTB, WWE- The Commencement which is in fact his very first attempt at BTB’ing and hasn’t looked back since. Anigma was the very first Booker of Bookers and has one numerous awards and attained plenty of accomplishments but not once did he let success go to his head. What wrestler is Anigma? Anigma is the Triple H of BTB because he always puts on a 4-5 star match, no matter who is involved in it. Anigma has also had setbacks similar to Triple H. Triple H received injuries in his career and outside of BTB, Anigma had personal experiences which caused absences, however, both have bounced back better than ever and ready to regain the top honors in their respective professions.

4. Xtremebadass
Xtremebadass is an IWF original. He’s been around for quite a long time and is considered to many to be a legend. Xtremebadass has credited Answer with getting him into BTB and I think a lot of people would like to thank Answer for that. Xtremebadass consistently delivers with his performances and it’s always a question of, can he really top that? An example of this would be when he finished his now famous TNA BTB; TNA- iMPACT! and started on a WWE BTB. A lot of people were questioning whether he can have a WWE BTB as great as his TNA BTB and to say that XBA proved any doubters wrong is an understatement. WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling, XBA's current BTB, is one of the best and more realistic WWE BTB’s here in this section. With consistently great match and promo writing performances there’s only one wrestler that would fit XBA. Xtremebadass is the Shawn Michaels of BTB. No matter what environment he’s put in, he always seems to shine through. He consistently performs on a level all his own and he is indeed an icon in BTB.

5. Leviathan
Leviathan started his BTB career on IWF with his unique BTB named HEW- High Explosive Wrestling. Leviathan came on the BTB landscape around the time CMS started to come around and much like CMS, many had their doubts about Leviathan. Some believed his BTB was just a bit too creative, others thought it was one of the best creative BTB’s to come to IWF in a long time. Leviathan has not won as many awards but one award that he seems synonymous with is the Most Creative/Unique Award which he’s won twice already. Due to his unique BTB, there’s only one wrestler that would fit Leviathan. Leviathan is the Undertaker of BTB due to the fact that he has a unique gimmick-BTB and has pulled it off amazingly similar to how Undertaker was given the deadman gimmick and it could’ve been the worst thing ever but instead it became one of the most legendary pieces of wrestling history. That may very well be an omen for things to come.

6. Weebo/SWA Anarchy GM
Weebo/SWA Anarchy GM made their BTB debut on IWF with SWA- Sadistic Wrestling Association. Their debut was well-received within the BTB community and they soon became one of the more popular BTB’s on IWF. However, their run as a BTB didn’t last as long as many wanted it to and soon SWA Anarchy GM retired from SWA. A while later Weebo retired as well and the reins of SWA were given to Brian Kendrick’s Biceps and Bartman. Both are pretty good bookers and have insurmountable potential to make SWA one of the more popular BTB’s once again. The wrestler that fits Weebo/SWA Anarchy GM is Brock Lesnar because although they were very good and had potential to become one of the greatest, they just didn’t last all that long.

7. The Answer
The Answer is considered THE LEGEND of BTB. He’s the one booker who has always had a BTB. The Answer’s BTB, WWE- The Power Is Back is a historic BTB. There’s no doubt to any booker that Answer’s writing was simply phenomenal. Both his promos and his matches delivered and he inspired one of the greatest today, Xtremebadass, to begin BTBing. The Answer is no doubt a legend in BTB and therefore he is the Hulk Hogan of BTB. With all due respect to him for all the things he’s done for BTB and all the other BTB’ers he’s inspired, The Answer was great but not what he once was just like Hulk Hogan.

8. MikeRaw
MikeRaw came on the scene with WWE: Rumble Time and he had a lot of readers and it was a pretty successful BTB but Mike soon left that BTB and took a break from booking. Then he returned with WWE: Back On Top which was successful but did not gain the amount of notoriety that Rumble Time had garnered. Mike is not only known for his BTB’s and his great posts in other sections of the forum but MikeRaw was also known for his posts in noobs threads in BTB. Noobs in BTB and forums in general rarely follow the rules and MikeRaw was like their worst nightmare since he would flame them in their own threads. But Mike would do it in such a humorous fashion that you really couldn’t dislike him for it. His posts were just too damn funny! MikeRaw is also known for his rivalry or feud, whichever you prefer, with Jhar. MikeRaw and Jhar did not get along anywhere in the forums and pretty much everyone knew it so to say that MikeRaw wasn’t controversial is a lie. MikeRaw was one of the more controversial BTB’ers to come along and he also left the forums in controversial fashion when his last thread was a goodbye to the forums. In that goodbye MikeRaw flamed the members he hated and praised the members he liked before leaving the forums and never being seen again. And since Mike was so extremely talented and went out in such controversial fashion there’s only one wrestler that would fit MikeRaw and that’s Bret “Hitman†Hart.

9. GardsJr
GardsJr arrived in BTB and won the Next Big BTB Award which is like the Intercontinental Championship of BTB. An honorable accolade that only very few bookers have held. GardsJr has a lot of potential and he’s an up and comer who seems to keep his head low in the BTB section and doesn’t really say much. He’s not too cocky about his writing/booking talent which he is tremendous at showcasing in his BTB. GardsJr has a bright future in booking and may one day be one of the Big 5 and with that being said, if GardsJr were a wrestler he would be Cody Rhodes for the simple fact that he’s so damn talented but still doesn’t brag or boast about his talents. He lets them shine in his matches and promos featured in his BTB.

10. DX Degenerate
Degenerate is a rookie to the BTB section of IWF but has had great success in BTB and has also gained the respect of BTB veterans such as The Anigma and CMS. Degenerate has all of the tools to be a forced reckoned with in BTB which is why Degenerate is the Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) of BTB. He is the ultimate package and may not have been in BTB as long as others but is still on the verge of knocking the top dogs off the top.

Most Likely To...

I sent surveys out to random bookers and these were the total results. You can get offended if you want but more than likely if you get offended, you deserve whatever you choose to bitch about.

Most likely to book for the WWE (realistically): The Anigma
Most likely to book for TNA (realistically): Xtremebadass
Most likely to be the most helpful booker: Switchy
Most likely to be the most helpful booker with the worst advice: Jhar888
Most likely to be employed by the WWE only to join the Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club: Rated RJC
Most likely to become a booker and follow in Vince Russo’s footsteps: DX_3:16
Most likely to start a new BTB only to quit it a week later than start another and so on and so fourth: hbk4894???
Most likely to spaz out when someone gives them advice: alexmoss12
Most likely to bitch about not receiving any reviews: rosewt01
Most likely to become the next top BTB: DX Degenerate
Most likely to bump their thread with pointless posts: DX_3:16
Most likely to fake their reviews: moiversion1
Most likely to actually review shows: The Answer
Most likely to book for TNA and eventually make them competition to the WWE: Xtremebadass
Most likely to book for WWE and sink their company into the ground: Super Klawz

So That’s What We Think:

Ever wonder what some of your fellow bookers think of you? Well, the BTB Yearbook staff has chosen three bookers and asked them their opinions on a variety of bookers. Here’s what they had to say...

Note: these are a little out of date as most of these were typed up a few weeks ago so they may be missing a few bookers.

DX_3:16’s Thoughts:

Switchy - I personally have not seen much of your work around but You are like the spine of the BTB industry here in IWF forums. I mean like whenever someone who has not been here for long needs something your there. For example me, I multiple times asked questions in the storyline asking thread in the lounge and you answered me and others with you btb wisdom.... (note this was done before you had a short stint with nate757)

CMS - With you one of the longest running BTB's around you really made your mark on the btb industry I mean with the wonderful matches such as the WWE vs. btw 5 vs. 5 match I loved it and so did everyone else. And we hope to see a lot of you in the future...

Levy - Ahhh, yes, the btb mod. Well We all love you work and Why shouldn't we you like one of the best here. Being the top 2 for 5 weeks in a row on the btb power ten and having great ideas as mod like btb 24/7.... Your contribution to the btb area will never EVVEEERRR be matched and I can say that there will never be another BTB'er or btb mod for that matter like you.

Wwerko619 - NCW the only E-Fed has some good shows but really with merchandise selling, and every minute people posting on the thread takes the posts away from people who have worked hard to post their shows to get reviews i didn't get a review for over a day since your thread had every two minutes a post on it saying Kurt Angle (for example) " I am going to kill you Joe!" and what is the point ? I mean in 44 pages (and rising) he has only had like 5 shows...... and like half as many reviews ?

nate757 - A great BTB'er a former partner of mine, has great potential just hasn't reached his prime yet.

alexmoss12 - I haven't really seen much of you, you had a pretty good run in late January to early February but no more ? Where are you ? We want more .......

Anigma - You are clearly in my eyes the best BTB'er around. Your BTB has been around for about a year and really has no sign of stopping. and why should it, it has been around for so long some of the younger BTB'ers can look at it for inspiration and to see what they can achieve with hard work and perspiration.....

Xtremebadass - Definitely deserves to be in the top three BTB'ers ever in IWF history his new BTB raw Real American Wrestling is great with his new Backlash PPV I really loved it so did others..

Nick_2007 - I see you as a growing booker not fast rising like others who came around at the same time as you but you are getting better, you haven't posted much shows but your in the lounge a lot with the rate the booker or the booker tournament which i am not sure if it ever finished though ? But yeah where is some of your work ? You keep starting again before even two shows are done...

Rosewtt01 - An average booker, When he first started I did think to myself he will just be another noob that would just come and be gone in a week but you stuck with your BTB and I respect that. You stuck through with it and I do see you being big one day.

The Small Show - You were voted for the worst BTB around. Don't get discouraged I at one point was hated *Cough Simpsons BTB Cough* anyway, Just keep at it and one day you will be a big hit don't worry just keep doing what you are doing And I promise you will get better and you will have more of a fan base when you do.

DX Degenerate - A booker on the rise, I will be honest I am not a huge fan of your BTB I don't read it every week but It is great work and you do have a place being in the hall of fame one day.

GardsJr - Also a good BTB'er works in SWA, His old work was in CWA, Which was a great success and really when we first saw your work we knew you were here to stay and to make an impact in the IWF.

TRI - You currently run the Power ten for everyone else and really you have been doing a great job at it. And your work on the WWE 2006 era is great But its been a while since we had a show ?

Brian Kendrick's Biceps - A great BTB'er currently works in SWA, but I see him in the future running a BTB bye himself one day that will be in the top BTB's in the forum.

The Razar - I haven't seen that much of you and I haven't really read much of your work since I am not familiar with a lot of the ROH people on your roster in some of your BTB's so All i got to say is Good luck in all your future stuff but sorry that I don't really follow and read much of your work.

Alexmoss’ Thoughts:

DX:316
Very good at writing matches, however one of his weak points are promos. But apart from that he is a very well-rounded writer, who can write some excellent shows.

Switchy
Can get the reader involved in the matches, he has a very good way of writing matches and making them easily to follow.

The Leviathan
Detailed writer, who adds loads of information in between shows to make it more realistic.

CMS
One of my favorite BTBs on IWF, every show I read of his flows very well.

wwerko619
Decent writer, who has very good ideas for his BTBs

nate757
Very good with long promos and is good at writing matches

The Anigma
No argument that his BTB is one of the longest BTB's in IWF history. It must have took a lot of hard work and commitment to reach how far he has gotten. Well done Anigma, you deserve it.

Xtremebadass
Started off as an everyday BTB and has become one of the best in IWF.

Nick_2007
No doubt has the most BTBs on IWF, decent match writer.

rosewt01
Began as a nobody, and as quickly earned respect off most of IWF's writers. May not be the best writer in IWF, but he sure is one of the most consistent and hardworking.

moiversion1
Very interesting way of writing and has a nice little BTB running.

xImpulsive
Decided to quit at BTB, but he was a very underrated writer, who did very well whenever he wrote a show.

The Small Show
Very colorful shows, average matches, promos are good.

-TJ-
Good match writer, promos are a bit hit and miss.

SWA Anarchy GM
One of the many to write for SWA, excellent match writer.

Weebo
Began the SWA Era, and started it off very well. Well-rounded writer.

DX Degenerate
One of the best writers on IWF, great match writer and good at promos.

TRI’s Thoughts:

Rated RJC/Legend Killer 21- A good booker, but in my opinion he was a little overrated. He came up with some good ideas such as the BTB League, and seemed to help put a mark on the BTB section in general. He seemed to have thought of himself as the best booker here, and even made an award of himself. Arrogant and overall thought he was too good for this forum, and decided to delete everything.

nate757- Has a pretty good thread going on, but I think he definitely should try to stick to one thread rather than jumping from thread to thread. Shows a lot of potential if he continues on progressing.

DX:316- I am not to fond of the way he spams threads. No offense to him, but he bumps up his thread when others are pushed down because of it. I read his Mania PPV, and thought it was pretty good, but there is definite room for improvement. He seems to care more about what others think about his BTB rather than what he thinks of it himself.

Switchy- Good booker, but has been absent for a while until coming back recently. One thing about him though is that I would like to see him stick with a thread for longer than a month or two. No offense to him, but I don’t think that he deserved the Hall of Fame spot just yet, only thing is that he needs that one defining thread which could keep him as one of the best bookers here.

The Leviathan- Great BTB Mod, and shows consistency which is the thing that makes him a good booker. He shows commitment to his thread, and that is why he is one of the big bookers on here.

CMS- Best booker on this site in my opinion. He always produces great shows week in and week out, and has great storylines. I think that he should be a Mod of this section if Levi didn’t get the nod originally.

wwerko619- Took this section by storm with his E-Fed. I would like to see him do a regular BTB to see his talent.

alexmoss12- In the beginning I hated how he would split up his shows, and post them at different times. It seemed to me that he as just trying to get his post count up.

The Anigma- Great booker, probably second best only to CMS in my eyes. The Commencement is always a great read, and has some of the best shows week in and week out. He writes great matches, and has really stepped his game on his comeback.

Xtremebadass- Third best booker on this site. Has great storylines, and writes some of the best promos on this site. I like his current storyline with HHH/Flair and Jericho.

Nick_2007- I think some people got on him a little too hard. It is just the internet really. He took time to help the forum, and I think people need to chill out about him not doing the awards well. Also it seemed that not very many people voted, and you can’t blame him for that.

xImpulsive- Like DX3:16 I think he seems to care to much on what other think of his BTB rather than what he thinks of his own. Shows a good amount of potential in his ECW thread.

SWA Anarchy GM- He changed the way people wrote there matches. He paved the way for longer matches here. I personally think that he is better than his partner Weebo.
Weebo- Once again he helped change the way people wrote there matches, and made everyone here write longer matches.

An Interview w/CMS:

Here is an interview that TRI conducted with BTB Hall of Famer and 2x Booker of Bookers, CMS.

Hello, I am here with the BTB Hall of Fame inductee CMS. To start this interview off what inspired you to start off and do a Be the Booker?

-I first started joining forums when I was playing Day of Reckoning 2 in my GameCube, and trying to spice up a burnt game, I discovered a forum and just starting doing "shows" in which I will post a card, and then some results, and people had selected a wrestler they would be. Kind of an E-fed without the role play. I then became part of the IWC by searching news and thought, umm, maybe I could join a forum. I typed wrestling forums on Google and I found this, where I basically just read the BTB rules and adapted it to what I was doing previously, with a different roster of course.

One more early question for starting up a Be the Booker, who would you say is the biggest influence on yourself for Be the Booker?

-I must say two, The Anigma and Rated RJC , lol it never gets old. I used to read all the shows they had posted before I wrote my own, just to get that inspiration.

You seem to have come in at the same time as Leviathan; do you feel that the two of you have pushed each other in to writing better shows?

-Of course, I mean, in the beginning, I even nominated him for Worst BTB, and I am sure he was pushed by that, and I just try to outdone his PPV's and shows with mine, besides, out of our BTB's, in the Chat room and stuff we are very supportive.

Right now you have one of the longer running threads on IWF. Do you ever feel the want to just end BTW, and go off on an entirely different thread, or do just want to keep going with BTW?

-Yeah I mean, I have always wanted to do a WWE BTB, of course I am doing WWE vs ECW, but a real WWE BTB, with current roster and stuff, so yes, sometimes I just want to quit and make that, but then I see BTW, and all the plans I have, all the ideas I have, and I really want to get them done, and soon that idea of quitting just rushes me to get done the show I am late with.

About your thread with Nate, do you feel you want to keep on with that thread, or do you think eventually you are going back to only doing one thread?

- The same, sometimes I feel exhausted, E-fed, BTW, and adding WWE vs. ECW it makes it a lot, but I have so much plans for WWE, and the same, I felt the disappointment of seeing all my plans for a BTB going down the toilet because one partner failed on me, and I don't want that to happen to Nate, nor me.

And since we're still on the topic of your threads, please give me your favorite match, promo, Pay Per View from your BTB career, and wrestler to use in BTB.

-My favorite match has to be Team WWE vs. Team BTW, along with the I Quit Match. I used to write one paragraph matches, and it wasn't until Team WWE vs. Team BTW that I said to myself, hey maybe you can write good, long matches. My PPV is Unbreakable, people like Rebellion better, but I feel that the match quality of Unbreakable outdid Rebellion. MY favorite promo is the one with The Rock returning for CyberSlam, and my favorite wrestler to use is a Triple tie, between Randy Orton, although I have enjoyed it less since I am using him as a face and not a heel, Edge, who is just so fun to use, I have a great time writing the Cutting Edge or Title Celebrations for him, and Triple H because well, he is Triple H.

Now stepping off of your BTB, we are going to be talking about BTB in general. What thread in your opinion is the best on this site, and why?

- WWE The Commencement, it was the best in its prime, when it seemed dead, it reinvented itself by eliminating the brand extension, it lost rhythm again and Anigma brings Edwards, and just when the competition looks the hardest, Anigma pulls out that hell of a show with Bischoff returning and the entire McMahon family corruption....besides, it would be too arrogant to say mine...lol

Now to get a little more controversial, do you feel that you deserved the BTB Mod spot after Anigma left on his short termed vacation?

-Absolutely, in fact tbh, the whole thread of we need a mod was created as mental pressure to make me a mod, as I came this close of being it when Anigma got named. But, it did sure backfired me as I didn't even remembered Leviathan when doing it. But, now I can look back and back to now and I am happy Leviathan got named, as he has sure improved the section better than what I could do...I would have gone infraction crazy.

What is your opinion of the BTB zone as it stands now?

-Stronger than ever. Back in the days you had The Commencement, EWO, AOW and iMPACT running the thing, we then had an impasse in which BTW and HEW got called to be big the hard way, and thankfully we did, and now we add SWA, WWE 2006: The Beginning that are strong points, the new XBA BTB, and new BTB's like DX Degenerate, DX 3:16, Nate doing stuff right. And even the "small" BTB are going strong, have you seen WWE: The Love of a Family, a supposedly small BTB in this forum pulled out that PPV (Survivor Series).

Now to ask the same question as I did before, but this time not about yourself. What is your favorite match you have read, promo, PPV, and booker?

-Best match, your Taker vs. JBL match at Judgment Day. Some matches have had more hype, but in the end with such a long match, I tend to just scroll it down, but with that match I read it all and didn't find myself bored. Promo, the whole revealing of the Steph/Bischoff/Vince/Shane plot in the Commencement. Never saw it coming. PPV, your Judgment Day, XB's BFG and Summerslam by The Commencement, I also enjoyed Overheat by Levi, and both WM's written by DX Degenerate and DX 3:16

If you could hand pick one writer in BTB that you think will have a breakout year within the next year, who would that be?

-DX Degenerate, it all depends on how its CWA/WWE storyline develops, but if he keeps his momentum going, he sure can. GardsJr can also do it with the right BTB.

Since we're talking about "breaking out" what do you consider to be your breakout point, where you turned to be something special?

-Rebellion PPV, the whole build up made it big, with the 3 hour Supershow, the whole edge/Orton feud and the WWE/BTW rivalry. I wrote there my largest matches there up to that moment and it started the controversial push of Rikishi. I think I then completely made it with Unbreakable

About the whole Old Big 5 BTB’s and the New 5, who do you think would be considered as the new top 5 bookers on this site?

-If you mean completely new, without taking in account Anigma and Xtremebadass, that are in the Old 5 and are in the New/Current Big 5, then I would say Levi, CMS, SWA Anarchy GM, Tri, DX Degenerate. Those are the biggest BTB's going in hype, name and quality.

Alright lets do some booker association, I’ll name a booker, and you tell me your honest opinion on that booker.

First the Leviathan.

-My BTB brother, the most original BTB and has the talent to make such an awkward BTB work and make it one of the best

Next the Anigma.

-The best storylines. He has good match writing, but he doesn't focus on that, he focuses on the storylines and the great matches come as a bonus. He takes WWE in its real form and adapts it to his way of seeing it and booking it

How about your opinions on Xtremebadass.

-The same, he focuses on promos and storylines, and the matches just come out flowing. Made TNA in real life mildly watchable with his BTB and to this day people outside the BTB section still when thinking about BTB think about them.

Switchy?

-Great booker, so much that without having a current or steady BTB, he is a HOFer. He just needs a steady BTB and he will be right on the top.

SWA Anarchy GM?

- He changed the entire section. Back before him matches weren't the focus on BTBs, matches were considered long when going up to 2 Paragraphs, he changed that and while doing it took SWA right to the top.

Weebo?

-Good booker, but was overshadowed by SWA Anarchy GM. Still, he is way better than the average.

DX 3:16

-Has the potential, but lost credibility with the Simpsons BTB and with the insane bumping on his thread

DX Degenerate?

-The future, lol, I mean, he is 15, the majority of the section is 16-19, and one has to wonder how longer they will keep enjoying a wrestling forum. Great booker and has lots of talent

Nate757?

-My partner lol, he can pull great matches and exciting storylines, has a lot of talent.

I can’t help my self, TRI!?

- You started what SWA Anarchy finished. Your matches were just different to the rest, and now that you came back, you just fit excellent to the top of the section

Last but certainly not least CMS?

I see me as a good booker, not the best as for match quality, but not the worst. I like to think that my storylines are original, and that I add new things to BTB. One of the first to fully use a web site for the BTB, another one to fully use GFX (besides Weebo, lol), and I will start using videos hyping rivalries and in the future celebrities.

For right now I think I’ve asked enough BTB questions, but let’s learn more about the real CMS.

So CMS what is your real name and where do you live?

-Carlos Mario Sequeira, yeah, my IWF name is a real knockout don't you think! And I live in Costa Rica, a small country in Central America

So CMS, any special hobbies or interests you have besides BTB?

-Basketball, of course wrestling and girls

A favorite sport, or sport team?

-Basketball and soccer, in which I root for the Lakers and Real Madrid

Do you have any favorite TV shows, music, or movies in which you are particularly fond of?

-I like every type of music, going from Rock, Hip-Hop, to Latin music. TV Shows I like Family guy, Simpsons, The Boundocks and Prison Break

Thank you for your time on this interview CMS.

Power 25

Here it is. The Power 25 from the past year of BTB. The following list was created by The Committee of the Power 25.

01. The Anigma
02. Xtremebadass
03. The Answer
04. The Leviathan
05. Wrestling God
06. CMS
07. Switchy
08. SWA Anarchy GM
09. GardsJr
10. MJ
11. TRI
12. Rated RJC
13. †horza13†
14. Peepshow
15. MikeRaw
16. wordlife326
17. DX Degenerate
18. Jhar
19. TJ
20. Bring Me To Life
21. Nate757
22. wwerko619
23. Dylanfsd
24. Headfirst For Hardcore
25. DX_3:16

Final Thoughts
There you have it, folks! The very first edition of the BTB Yearbook. You cannot say that the work done on this yearbook is nothing short of phenomenal. I’m going to try to keep this short and not get all emotional but this is really the very best BTB community anyone can ever be apart of. From everyone, to the noob BTB’ers that start a new BTB each week to the veterans who have had the same BTB for the past year or so, keep up with the great work you guys are doing. And continue to do your part in keeping this BTB community the best on the internet.

Credits

Organized By: The Anigma

Thank you to the following BTB’ers that helped out with this project:

alexmoss12
CMS
DX_3:16
Leviathan
Switchy
TRI
Xtremebadass

Without this great staff, this yearbook would never have come into fruition. Thank You!

Plenty of gratitude is given to each and every booker, past or present, that has contributed to this section. Whether you’re one of the top bookers or one of the lesser known bookers each of you are important to this section and I would like to personally thank you all for helping this section not only become the best BTB section any one can ever be apart of but also for making it a great community where everyone is passionate about BTB.
==========================================================

Thoughts and comments are more than welcomed.
:)

CT Styles

Awesome, simply awesome. I've been looking forward to this for a long time and finally it has come. I was unaware that I was such a respected booker on this site and 17 on the Power 25 of all time is great! and being in the new Big 5 is an honor. This has really inspired me to move up the ranks even more. Great job Anigma and evryone else! REP to all f you!:)

The Rated R CMStar

This was just an awesome read. Really, great work for all the community and it all goes to show that if the whole section gets together, we can pull off great things.

This also made me remember how much I miss MikeRaw on the section. Lol, did he bash those noobies!

THis made me remembered so many things, going from all the support, even if many of them were lying, for me on my early goings as a booker, where the best HHH promo I could do was him ripping off Timbaland, to the whole Rated RJC arrogance, to when the BTB section seemed lost. Just to say, those times when the Old Big 5 were booking, where hard to be a new booker, and the competition was just brutal.

To this day I am extremely happy to where I have reached, I mean, I am reaching only my 7th PPV, and I am already a 2time Booker of Bookers, HOFer, etc..., and I just want to thank everyone who actually take a while of their life to read my one week work and consider it good enough to leave a review, so thanks.

It was also nice to see all those remarks about all the bookers. Altough I disagree with Levi being Taker, I see him more of a Batista, he entered around the same of John Cena(me), and got big around the same time Cena did.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Awesome Although I only scanned over it because I am going to read all of it later but well done to all that contributed and well Thank you for putting me 9 on the power ten although I feel that alot of people should be above such as RJC (as as booker), DX Degenarate, Bring me to life, TRI, MJ807, and Mike Raw. Anyway well done and I find it funny that BKB isnt on the P25. This has inspired me to beat DX Degenerate so look out. hehe. I see me as the Levi and him the CMS of the BTB section once we improve more and well we both started getting noticed around the samwe time although I started booking before him.

xtremebadass

This was brilliantly done. I loved reading this, it was creative, but really brought out the history that this section really has. We have come a long way and I love it, sure it's time consuming, but if you love doing it, why stop? This section has grown alot and is probably the most popular section on the forum today, the stats actually prove it, but thanks to Anigma for putting this all together and to everyone who was involved. This is a huge accomplishment for not only myself, but all the old school Bookers who were there to see the whole year and how it was capped off, this was great.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
that really was an amazing read, it was a nice tribute to all of the BTB'ers IWF ever had. Really nice way to show everything that happened in the past year or so, and I liked that everyone took part in it. You really worked hard on it, great job.

and I got in the top 25, as #24! Hell Yeah, I've really only done 6 shows total between DOW and PRIDE, it's an honor to be mentioned with that little work. And I'll be sticking with BTB's for a while, I guarantee it.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
it was really good and everything was a good read. It was creative but
This annoyed me:

I dont bitch as much as some people.

No it was a relly good read.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice Read! There are some flashbacks came into my mind when reading this. BTB Section is truly turned into a "geeky place" to a place where you try to put your creativity and wide imagination as a wrestling fan. There are lots of points here that I totally agreed but there are some not. Like the alter-ego, I think I better should be Batista (lol). Not only because I am a Batista Mark but I think it totally fits me as I joined CMS (John Cena) in stepping up in the section. I also disagree 'bout this two:

Most likely to fake their reviews: moiversion1

I never seen rose try to bitch 'coz he never received any reviews. Well, he got a small fight with horza when he told something bad about DZW but that's all. I think rose is one of the "good noobs" in the forums if you know what I mean.

Another thing is about moiversion1, giving some fake reviews? I think not. I do really liked moiversion1's reviews and it's one of the reviews that I wanna read in my thread currently.

I enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks to all who contributed in this, it is totally a success! Sorry Anigma if I haven't managed to send my Power 25 but this Power 25 is pretty okay to me. Congrats to all of us BTB'ers.

Levi called out someone and then suddenly *Glass Shatters* and Stone Cold Steve Austin enters as we go for a Beer Bash!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
^Wait if Levi did not make the Power 25 who did lol. Because I should noty have been number 9 but I do appreciate it

-TJ-

Lol Great read. I agree with most of the stuff except Levi isn't taker ;)

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Nice BTB yearbook, and thanks for everyone who said stuff about me, gracias.

But i was just wondering how i worry more about wut ppl think of my btb then i care about it or w/e?

moiversion1

Reaction score
Thank you guys for doing this, It was really enjoyable to read it. but :
Moste likely to fake their reviews : Me ?

It's your opinion and I respect it, but i always read the shows I review, I always try to add some comments, and maybe my english is not that good because i'm french , and I could make bad reviews sometimes. I don't read many shows, but honestly I always read and enjoy the show I read like HEW, RAW, The commencement etc...

thank you very much Levi for your comment, it's really appreciated.

Just like I said, I respect your opinion, I'm not bitching bt I just wanted to give my opinion.

Congrats again for this yearbook :)

Evil Austin

Its great I loved it.... :) thanks to everyone that had a hand in making it all

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I loved the Yearbook but I say Weebo and I shouldn't equally be Brock Lesnar lol. I say Weebo should be Paul Heyman. WWE Heyman mind you lol. And I should be Brock Lesnar :p Great job guys!