The Nintendo Switch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trevor~

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingwithwords.com

Nintendo finally revealed to everyone what the fuck the NX was and it was exactly what many people had predicted which is a console that can be taken on the go. Although it definitely does a lot more then that and looks to be running some games that never thought would come to a Nintendo console. Looks pretty hype and i'll get it of course because idgaf.

Reactions: TMBS

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
20-nintendo-switch.jpg

Not sure how much I'd use the "on the go" options but it looks promising.

Trevor~

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingwithwords.com
20-nintendo-switch.jpg

Not sure how much I'd use the "on the go" options but it looks promising.

Ya that's how i felt. First I just thought from the first part of the trailer that all you can do is take it on the go like a giant handheld and I was really disappointed. But after I saw the multiplayer on the go stuff I was really hyped. That's something I would definitely use a lot.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ya that's how i felt. First I just thought from the first part of the trailer that all you can do is take it on the go like a giant handheld and I was really disappointed. But after I saw the multiplayer on the go stuff I was really hyped. That's something I would definitely use a lot.

Yeah the mini controllers is cool but I have a 3DS so unless I am playing something with someone else, I wouldn't take it with me. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just noticed this is set for March 2017... I hope it is on the cheaper side. Nintendo usually does it that way anyways. Seems like they will have some nice games off the bad for it. Mario Kart is one I want. Zelda is a maybe. Smash Bros (when it comes out).

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Gives me a similar vibe to what PlayStation promised with the Vita. AAA games on the go. Sure it wasn't its main console, and it didn't have a docking station. But they really didn't live up to the promise, hopefully Nintendo can pull it off.

No way this over $300 btw

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I hope it's bigger than it looks because my hands are too big for that control stick. Overall it's an interesting and innovative product and I can't wait to see the thing in action at a direct conference or E3, I'll reserve judgement until then.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I will probably be tempted to buy this when it drops.

I also find it too damn strange that I had a dream last night that I found my old Gameboy Advance and was playing Mario Kart on it and then I see this announced after I wake up. Dreams be crazy. Shoutout Nintendo tho, always got much love for them.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
This looks promising. After the Wii U though, I'll wait for reviews to come out before I decide to put it on my "to get list' for consoles.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Gives me a similar vibe to what PlayStation promised with the Vita. AAA games on the go. Sure it wasn't its main console, and it didn't have a docking station. But they really didn't live up to the promise, hopefully Nintendo can pull it off.

No way this over $300 btw

nice av, smurf.