The Next Generation Console war is over before it even starts: Sony just raped Micrsoft.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Batman SUCKS :dafuq: I don't really know if i should get angry or just laugh at all the stupid stuff that people say just to win an argument :terry:
one word : PATHETIC!!!

Reaction score
You can get DDOS'd without using Skype ridiculously easy. You can video edit if you invest in a decent game capture which is over a 100 pound; this is built in and free and easy to use. Kinect isn't useless to gamers, just to those who don't think they'll use it, no need to generalise lol. I dislike the privacy thing too. What PS4 games do you really want?

I don't care about lending games out, I never do it. I wouldn't play any 360 games on the Xbox One, so again, not a big deal for me. I never pirated with Xbox anyway.

Adding more services to get DDOS'd on then... Either way both consoles have party chat. That's all you need. You can always use your smartphone or laptop for Skype. Both consoles do have the video capture and editing and upload features but I think people would prefer editing it from the PC. Enjoy playing Just Dance 4 on your kinect. I want Deep Down, Killzone: Shadow Fall, The Order: 1886, Driveclub, Infamous: Second Son, Mad Max, Gran Turismo 6, Destiny. I'm not gonna buy all of them; will rent them and keep the ones I like.

What's the point of buying a game if you don't even "own" it? Who knows? Sometimes you might need some quick money and may want to sell your games or trade games with your friends. I'd want to play some of the old games from PS2 and PS3. Like God of War for example, that series ended on PS3 but I can get it and play on PS4 which I really want to. It's better than not being able to.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
FIFA is the most popular game in the world, period. Shame that can't be said for Batman :pity1:

I lol at people who don't play sports games who critisize sports games for not evolving. Play FIFA 03, and then FIFA 13. Tell me there was no evolution in game play, please.
Fifa is the most popular game in the world because SOCCER is the most popular sport in the world, so naturally people will gravitate to the game. I mean if you were making the same game for 10 years I'm sure there would be improvements, but year to year there's not much more difference. Unlike Batman, which has increased the map size by at least 3x the first, made it's already flawless combat system even more perfect, and added a shit load of things for you to do that ensures there is never a dull moment. Now I'm not a big fan of sports, but I do play NBA2K13(cause I'm black) and I won't sit and play that game for hours because every game is the same shit. I mean they have different modes, but essentially it's just basketball over and over again. I'm sure the same could be said with Fifa, well unless you're a european.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Adding more services to get DDOS'd on then... Either way both consoles have party chat. That's all you need. You can always use your smartphone or laptop for Skype. Both consoles do have the video capture and editing and upload features but I think people would prefer editing it from the PC. Enjoy playing Just Dance 4 on your kinect. I want Deep Down, Killzone: Shadow Fall, The Order: 1886, Driveclub, Infamous: Second Son, Mad Max, Gran Turismo 6, Destiny. I'm not gonna buy all of them; will rent them and keep the ones I like.

What's the point of buying a game if you don't even "own" it? Who knows? Sometimes you might need some quick money and may want to sell your games or trade games with your friends. I'd want to play some of the old games from PS2 and PS3. Like God of War for example, that series ended on PS3 but I can get it and play on PS4 which I really want to. It's better than not being able to.

You can't put Skype down as a negative because you can get DDOS'd from it, when you can easily get DDOS'd even easier without it. Come on. I don't want to be in party chat because we also Skype with people who don't have XBOX, or don't play it with us. My point for Skype being a plus was that I don't need to use multiple devices and shit like that. I don't have a laptop I can just keep with me as my brother uses it, and I don't want cables running across the room from the PC. Both consoles do yeah, but Xbox's looked easier to edit and they have a cool partnership with Twitch that allows live streaming (prefer it to Ustream). I won't be using the Kinect to play Just Dance 4, but playing that with Xanth sounds so much fun. Up for it Xanth?

In my case, I never lend out my games, and I never borrow from other people. All this "you won't own it" stuff doesn't matter, because nothing changes for me... I can still play it whenever I want. I don't play any old games at all, I am not a nostalgia gamer. I understand people bringing this stuff up if it effects them, but I have come across many that doesn't get effected. None of the above effects me in the slightest. My games will still be my games, regardless of whether I can loan them out to only one person or whatever.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dead Rising 3 - Not a chance. Never. Sorry
Ryse - Despite having amazing graphics the gameplay will hold it down
FIFA - silly european
Battlefield 4 - I'll give you that
Halo - Same old shit
AC - Jumping the shark with fucking pirates. Arrrgh she be a templar. What the f that, assassinate moby dick the whale? :haha:
Do you even play Halo? It's probably a game that has evolved the most. Now Cod is same old shit

Reactions: Crayo