The Next Generation Console war is over before it even starts: Sony just raped Micrsoft.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lady Deathbane I DUNNO MAN! Sony fans will be pleased to hear that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is in development for PlayStation 4!

Announced at the Square Enix Future of Final Fantasy E3 conference, it was confirmed that gamers who purchase the PlayStation 3 version of the game will be able to transition their accounts to the PlayStation 4 version when it’s released in 2014. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will be released on August 27, 2013, for PC and PlayStation 3 – but don’t forget that Phase 3 of the beta begins this Friday! For the first time, PlayStation 3 gamers will be able to adventure with their PC-owning companions thanks to the game’s cross-platform capabilities. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the fun by registering your interest in the beta today. Phase 3 and the beginning of the PlayStation 3 Beta for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn starts this Friday, 14 June – don’t miss out!

Looks exclusive to PS and PC or Square Onix is just forgetting about xbox one.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Guess who is caught in a lie!

I thought this interview was a great piece in journalistic integrity. The interviewer got him to squirm. This is the first interview for Moore after the GameTrailers interview and he was pretty comfortable, here not so much.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/11/442...and-used-games

The Cboat confirmation question on Microsoft pursued this DRM.

Polygon: The narrative I've heard is that EA lobbied hard to have the hardware companies come up with a solution so you guys are not faffing around with online passes and you're not losing potential used game profits to retailers.

Moore: "Absolutely incorrect. As the guy who is the chief operating officer of Electronic Arts I can tell you that EA did not aggressively lobby for the platform holders to put some gating function in there to allow or disallow used games. I am on record as being a proponent of used games. I like the ecosystem. I like the fact that it's kept pricing at a good level for eight years. I like the fact that someone can buy a physical game and see some equity in that game. That keeps GameStop vibrant and they are a great launch and marketing partner for us.

"EA has never had a conversation, and I have been present at all of them, with all of the manufacturers, saying you must put a system in place that allows us to take a piece of the action or even stop it. Absolutely incorrect."

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Neither are good enough for me to buy. Just a few months after release, PC will be capable of much more again, it's the only winner. Console graphics will look crappy once more.

This is very true, if you think about it currently the xbox 360 and ps3 is about 8 years behind pc technology. Pretty stark

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If you have no internet, you can't play it no. You need to sign in once every 24 hours - which takes internet - to be able to play games. You can play offline, just as long as you have signed in once that day. That's a pretty rare scenario though because if I couldn't afford internet, I couldn't afford Xbox live either lol.

Here is what is weird. Sometimes in Ohio we get some pretty bad storms which knocks out internet for a couple of days. (happened to me earlier this year on the forums) Basically we will get our power back, and have to wait for the lazy fucks to get around to fixing our internet in the community. During this time we will have no internet, and if it's on a weekend I have free I won't be able to game the entire weekend? That's just a pretty big inconvience to me, and sure it's circumstantial but to not take that into consideration would be foolish on my part. Ps4 wins

Reactions: seabs

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'd only buy a new console if Metal Gear Solid V was going to be a console exclusive. I don't need the additional features offered by both consoles. I want to play games on a console, not stream or use Kinect, or watch TV.

Reactions: Danielson and Swift

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't care about this "console war" crap, but yes, seeing all the butthurt Xbox fans is fucking fantastic.

I don't participate in console wars myself, either. I have just about every console, including X-Box and X-Box 360, but, I have never been a fan of either console. I hate the controller, it's too fucking big for my midget hands. PlayStation's controller fits so nicely in my hands and I just like the console better in general, partially for awesome nostalgic reason. I also find the X-Box fanboys to mostly be stupid, butthurt bishes. Not to say there aren't Sony versions of that out there, there certainly are, but, just from personal experience, I have run in to more of the X-Box ones. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine is an XBox fanboy, and he was on FB whining and was actually the one I was referring to in my last post about the sheep and tin foil hats.

I just respond by posting Sony's conference again and again.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
LOL

Okay. That is fucking creepy. Illuminati type shit :mog:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Vic Rattlehead is watching us from Hangar 18

So I think we all agree that Xbox Ryder One will be jobbing to John PS4 Cena in this war?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I pick PS4 to win. I believe this series will go 7 games. And PS4 wins game 7 in south beach.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
And there you have it...
lol74x1d.gif

Reactions: Farooq