The New Look a Viscera: Big Daddy V

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
damn ya know i had the tv on and was on here too so i never saw him lol maybe daily motion will have it.

Xtreme Fighter

Reaction score
WEll what happen was Matt Striker had his little wimpy class room out in the ring told boggey to come out and say your never gonna do what boggey already did...twice then big daddy V comes out and destroys boggey man

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
haha damn, what did he looks like?

Soulpower

...DAMN! Big Daddy V is still the same the same guy we've always seen. Its King Mabel, its Viscera, its still the same unatheletic big guy that WWE fans have always seen. Nothing is diffferent except the slot in the week in which we see him. He's just a waste of time that ultimately, will do nothing for the company.

Reaction score
i always like to see the big freaky monster heels of pro wrestling that's one of the reasons i'm a wrestling fan so i'm all for the big daddy v gimmick.Besides vis can move for a man of his size.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Big Vis was moved to ECW because he had nothing to on RAW. He rarely appeared on RAW, and only appeared on Heat every few months. This new gimmick they've given him will for sure get him over as a Monster Heel, although I don't like his new name. But no matter what gimmick, Big Vis is damn good wrestler for his size, and now he's getting what he should have gotten years ago...

Reaction score
it is a good thing but i'm doubtful they will give him the same push as in the 90s when he made all the way to become king mabel and had a mammouth face off against yokozuna where they had to reinforce the ring!!!

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
MAN TITS!!!!!

All I am saying is don't judge the gimmick on the first night, it is highly unlikely but still possible that the WWE might make something out of this gimmick and he becomes a big star. He has the possibility of being marketable but I don't know how and I hope that Vince knows. Looks like he will be helping out Striker for the time being until the gimmick gets going.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I've never seen the Show but I've look WWE.com and see Vis' new gimmick... Well, he looks like Boogeyman's older brother! lol... I hope it could help push his career....

3lions

Reaction score
New look? Hardly. They got rid of his pyjamas and make him show off his man tits. It hardly makes me want to scream 'Damn! Big Daddy V is great! He is nothing like Viscera at all! He needs to win the ECW World Title!' Yes, it is too early to judge his new look/role in ECW, but it is highly likely he will bomb (as always).

Nation

It's disgusting he needs to wear something to cover up his man tits.

Leahy26

Reaction score
any look is better than his largest PJ look vince is trying to get visceras badass look back like he had before he was the love machine and i think its a good image he will prob be like strikers enforcer since striker hasnt been doing much but his stupid classroom segment