The New Look a Viscera: Big Daddy V

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
...DAMN! Big Daddy V is still the same the same guy we've always seen. Its King Mabel, its Viscera, its still the same unatheletic big guy that WWE fans have always seen. Nothing is diffferent except the slot in the week in which we see him. He's just a waste of time that ultimately, will do nothing for the company.

No i Think that he can become ECW world champ over a matter of time the way he DESTROYED the boogeyman is most certinaly making a statement
that he is BETTER

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Viscera with short cut? Wow he had the Mohawk back when he was with the Corporate Ministry, and now they decide to give him a hair cut?

And damn, those some big ass titties haha.
But yeha Im still a Visc fan...

J

Yea i seen his new look and i almost throw up...Put the robe back on...honestly that was gross...but besides that he did a pretty good job as a heel...

LKP

Big daddy v is bloody stupid name. I would have just called him Big V. He looks very fat and strange but i could get used to it.

Gin

Reaction score
He does not need to be showing his saggy chest. -_-

Montana

Big Daddy V made a impact, i hate to say it, but he has everyone buzzing. Who knew taking your shirt off and slappin some oil on it, could give a buzz like this. I think he would be better off as an enforcer for Burke. And use Striker as a mouthpeice for NItro.