The New Batman Game is.. Batman: Arkham Knight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Following the earlier leak, Game Informer has gone live with its cover reveal of Arkham Knight.

The developer that made Arkham a household name is back. Rocksteady Studios' Arkham Asylum innovated with the freeflow combat system and stalking gameplay in 2009, and the team blew it all out to an open world in 2011's Arkham City. Rocksteady is hoping to raise the bar even higher on what will be its final Arkham game. Set after the events of Arkham City, Batman: Arkham Knight may just end the Dark Knight's journey.

As you've probably guessed from the cover imagery, the Batmobile is finally a core element of the gameplay. An entirely new area of Gotham City, far larger than Arkham City, has much wider streets to accommodate the new driving gameplay that is designed to integrate smoothly with Batman's gliding and grappling traversal. Batman chases down super villains Scarecrow, Penguin, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, and more.

Arkham Knight will release later this year on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. We've got 14 action-packed pages loaded with the first details and a whole month of exclusive content here on gameinformer.com. Get a sneak peek at what's in store in our coverage trailer below and watch the four-minute debut trailer right here.

black93472340.jpg

crouch604056845.jpg

Man just looking at that you can tell this is going to be terrific especially on next gen. To use a batmobile will be epic. Shame it is the last one but glad it's Rocksteady developing it and not the guys who did Origins.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Looks like I wont be buying this one, after playing Arkham City on the Wii U, I don't want to play the game without my second screen.
lol that is turning you off on this game? no second screen? the game is going to be terrific regardless with how much they're going all out on it. bigger city, batmobile to use, most of the villains and all on next gen.

Also, accidentally missed to post the 4 min trailer:

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
lol that is turning you off on this game? no second screen? the game is going to be terrific regardless with how much they're going all out on it. bigger city, batmobile to use, most of the villains and all on next gen.

Also, accidentally missed to post the 4 min trailer:

Clearly you have not used the second screen in the Batman games, or you would understand why its turning me away from this game. Having a gadget in your hands makes you feel more like Batman, it adds new layers of depth that the other consoles cannot hope for, unless they connect via iPad/Surface which is only making people go out and spend an extra $300+ for something Nintendo offers with the console.

Its also a huge blow to people who only own the Wii U, and previous generation consoles. Neither the X1, nor the PS4 has enough to offer to even consider owning, and the price tag only makes it worse, and Rocksteady has already released games on the Wii U. No reason this game shouldn't have been.

Its like Resident Evil 4, if you never played it on the Wii, you never truly experienced that game.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Clearly you have not used the second screen in the Batman games, or you would understand why its turning me away from this game. Having a gadget in your hands makes you feel more like Batman, it adds new layers of depth that the other consoles cannot hope for, unless they connect via iPad/Surface which is only making people go out and spend an extra $300+ for something Nintendo offers with the console.

Its also a huge blow to people who only own the Wii U, and previous generation consoles. Neither the X1, nor the PS4 has enough to offer to even consider owning, and the price tag only makes it worse, and Rocksteady has already released games on the Wii U. No reason this game shouldn't have been.

Its like Resident Evil 4, if you never played it on the Wii, you never truly experienced that game.
Fair enough each to their own but it is still terrific without it. I enjoyed City and Asylum and would rank them as the top games of last generation without them. Wouldn't waste money on a Wii U. Games don't get as much effort put into them by developers and seems underpowered with the load times.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Second screens are nice but not a deal breaker at all for me, plus Xbox smartglass makes any phone or tablet a second screen and it worked great with DR3 so they could give you second screen options that way through flipping some options as what you want on your connected second screen.

Can't wait for this, day 1 one special edition buy :)