The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It depends. If it were a scum with an extra kill claiming 2 shot would mean you'd have to try and claim someone else's kill, if you were an SK you'd just have to shoot twice and stop. I think the later would be more likely and he did genuinely think the Brutus shot was his as well. It could be either still
If he's scum chances are Magic was just their kill and then they had a second kill on night 2 to use which was Brutus and he had no idea I also shot Brutus. Tweet basically gave them a free kill since he told the vig to shoot him.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well I didn't absorb an ability so yes.
giphy.gif

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Ace Dalton my usage was you so if you want me to voluntarily forgo my vig shot tonight, convince me.

Top three scum reads and why. I want good detail in each camp.

Then explain why the remaining are town to you.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It doesn't matter how many times you use GIFs; I didn't absorb an ability hence I didn't get targeted with an ability.
I'll let you keep thinking that. Answer my last post.

Ace

Reaction score
@Ace Dalton my usage was you so if you want me to voluntarily forgo my vig shot tonight, convince me.

Top three scum reads and why. I want good detail in each camp.

Then explain why the remaining are town to you.

Your usage was not me. Otherwise I would have been informed I had gained an ability. I don't know why you're lying; you're probably just trying to get me to flip flop?

Summary:
I think there is a mafia between you and Shawn (ie no SK). I think Shawn is the maf. So he's the first one.
Big Man giving you something and you not being told what it is makes me think he's scum too. Also he's been very regularly popping up at opportune times to make nothing contributions and has been the epitome of a lurking mafioso.
The other suss I have (not sure if there's an indie or 3 maf) is either Doddsy or Sky. Sky has felt suss all game with a lot of meaningless filler posts hence scum read, while Doddsy is POE from my perspective as it feel's like he's coasted all game.

Smark probably town vigilante because only one of Shawn and him can be maf.
Tweet and Odo have both actually contributed to town this phase including the lynching of Haza. So basically Tweet, Odo, and Doddsy are my middle-ground, with Doddsy feeling the most suss in that POE situation, followed by Odo (has been a lot less aggressive this game than last and could be treading on eggshells, but also contributed heavily to the Haza lynch), and finally Tweet (has felt town even though he was being silly last night).

Don't think I missed anyone out.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why does Odo get a stronger town read than Sky? Sky was literally the second vote on Haza and this was before the claim.

Odo only voted after the claim. In fact, Odo's been gunning for you all game. You think he contributed to town and just has you wrong?

So you and Doddsy both think Big Man is scum, any reason Big Man has become your biggest champion today?

And you also have Doddsy in your top POE? Do you think both Doddsy and Big Man could be scum together in your opinion?

Ace

Reaction score
Why does Odo get a stronger town read than Sky? Sky was literally the second vote on Haza and this was before the claim.

Odo only voted after the claim. In fact, Odo's been gunning for you all game. You think he contributed to town and just has you wrong?

So you and Doddsy both think Big Man is scum, any reason Big Man has become your biggest champion today?

And you also have Doddsy in your top POE? Do you think both Doddsy and Big Man could be scum together in your opinion?
1. Odo was the one who tore apart Raikonnen's claim iirc. Whereas Sky has been fishy af. Haza was always going to get a few votes, then have his claim tested, then town would react. Being one of the people to put those early votes (Sky) is less of a town read than being the guy to immediately tear through a mafioso's fake claim imo.

As I say, it's POE, but I think Odo is probably town and just wrong about me. It's always tempting to OMGUS but nah.

2, Big Man was my biggest suss last night, too. I explained it then. And my explanation remains the same. I'm more confident on Shawn being maf tbh as there's a clear binary between you and him. But Big Man and Shawn to me are easily the two most likely mafia right now.

3. Doddsy could easily be scum together with Big Man, yes. Pretty much everyone has sussed Big Man to some level at this point so Doddsy thinking Big Man is scum doesn't make the slightest difference for me. Anyone going on the full defensive for Big Man right now would be pretty strange and would stick out like a sore thumb (same for completely defending me, I guess).

Ace

Reaction score
Side note: Gonna be so fuckin' pissed if I've read this wrong and Smark is the scum between him and Shawn.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I mean, me and Jeff were also there to destroy that claim.

Sky though voted before the claim even left his mouth. I don't see the reason to buss Haza. Especially as quickly as she did.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Side note: Gonna be so fuckin' pissed if I've read this wrong and Smark is the scum between him and Shawn.
It ain't me. I wouldn't be trying this hard to grill you and Doddsy when no one else is even around.

I'm really invested in using this town read to get more hands on than I'm usually comfortable to do.

I'd never be that comfortable as scum.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My biggest issue with Big Man is his lack in doing anything.

He asked if I used his gift and then disappeared again. Like what?

Status
Not open for further replies.