The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He gave a long fuck off post that seemed far too detailed for a scum to do. Idk too much about the guy tbf, only played with him once
Alright. Why you voting me?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the part where Odo went after Hazas claim and that "turns out I'm pretty good at this game" post I could see Odo being scum. On rereading pretty much every single post he made regarding Brutus early d1 looks like nudging.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gotta be honest that Brutus flip takes the wind out of my sails, I'm pretty stumped and would simply resort to POEing according to my reads list.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Jeff and Skybox can have town reads for their play around the wagon. Jeff was the first to follow the read and unless there was hardcore bussing, pretty sure Sky is town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I said I'd claim without pressure at the start of the day :swaggyp

Also if you're gonna attempt to get yourself out of POE I'd expect something more than regurgitating town reads that a number of other players have already arrived at.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I said I'd claim without pressure at the start of the day :swaggyp

Also if you're gonna attempt to get yourself out of POE I'd expect something more than regurgitating town reads that a number of other players have already arrived at.

I’ve seen enough players go back on that kinda thing so idc, in addition scum believed you to be the SK :draper2

It’s stream of thought. I’m not really under pressure from POE and certainly not from you lol

Oddly defensive

Last edited:

Ace

Reaction score
So yeah I'm not gonna harp on about it as I'm supposedly scummy for defending myself but it'd be dumb of me to put an additional hammer vote that almost certainly meant nothing if I was maf as it would only bring attention to myself for reasons already outlined. If I was a lurking mafia I would simply have kept out of the vote.

Anyway, two deaths, outed doc, and that weird card are not good. Getting rid of Haza previous dayphase was great though.

The discussions about how many maf there will be are interesting. Considering town has had a loved and a hated (relatively minor roles) while Haza had like a million roles, it may well be that there are 3 maf who are super-powerful. Or maybe Haza was just hugely powerful relative to the rest of maf. But worth considering both options.

Also maybe I'm missing something but surely Phenom should have been doc'd today, Tweet? He seemed to be the closest we had to a cleared townie.

I'm mostly inclined to think that claiming Doc is legitimate but I'm confused as to the above anyway.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I’ve seen enough players go back on that kinda thing so idc, in addition scum believed you to be the SK :draper2

It’s stream of thought. I’m not really under pressure from POE and certainly not from you lol

Oddly defensive
Does calling me oddly defensive actually mean something or are you just nudging while being content to avoid sticking your head out?

And no, Phenom wasn't the best option, sure he was pretty much confirmed town on play but so was Jeff, so was Smark, so was Sky, so was I (no need to protect myself if I know scum will wanna lynch me come daytime). Phenom was in fact the worst option aming the confirmed townies because of his obvious Hated soft, I can't predict scum making a weird kill like that.

Ace

Reaction score
Does calling me oddly defensive actually mean something or are you just nudging while being content to avoid sticking your head out?

And no, Phenom wasn't the best option, sure he was pretty much confirmed town on play but so was Jeff, so was Smark, so was Sky, so was I (no need to protect myself if I know scum will wanna lynch me come daytime). Phenom was in fact the worst option aming the confirmed townies because of his obvious Hated soft, I can't predict scum making a weird kill like that.
This is fair enough actually, I read back again and Phenom wasn't nearly as clear as I perceived him to be. As you were.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Should we just mass claim today or is it too early? Odo?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why Ace? Not really objecting but why? Still the part where he went overdefensive over being questioned on his vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.