The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't think there's much point in looking for scum at the end of that wagon. If you got a number of guys screaming out for people to hammer Mitch you can freely oblige without it falling back on you as either alignment, with that in mind I don't think the "this looks like wanting to stay off the wagon" line of suspicion makes much sense.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I don't think there's much point in looking for scum at the end of that wagon. If you got a number of guys screaming out for people to hammer Mitch you can freely oblige without it falling back on you as either alignment, with that in mind I don't think the "this looks like wanting to stay off the wagon" line of suspicion makes much sense.
Didn't you just contradict yourself? If there was no reason not to get on Mitch, why not pressure people for dodging doing it?

Big Man

Reaction score
Alright well that happened...

With Carpe diem in mind etc etc here's the end of that shit show

Hesitant to hammer. I expected this to be with the intention of actually coming on in the morning and either changing his mind or hammering but neither happened, think he just wanted to stay off this...hmmm

Same as above but with the caveat that he actually ended up putting on the 9th vote when it became apparently necessary. Deparation when it became obvious what was going on.

Kinda pushy to get the hammer through. Hammer and info better than a no lynch though imo.

Same as above, not too worried about the push for a hammer. HOWEVER, the reasoning here is :deandre you dont lynch town because they will be a distraction to town. That's like killing your dog because taking it for a walk is a pain in the ass.

Same again but the explanation is on point. Mitch or nothing clearly the case now so this post is fine.

See above

Same as I mentioned with Big Man except this was vote TEN. Now they really getting desperate to push this through???

Lucky the flip was town or this would be a REALLY sucky vote. It still is btw. Where were you before it got to being two votes after what we expected to be the lynch. And how come you suddenly showed up now?
why did you decide to focus on the end of the wagon? by then he was the only viable lynch and had claimed vt and it was pretty much unanimous he had to be the lynch (I mean fair enough you might get something out of people avoiding or something but you don’t think the initial build up would be more fruitful?) also the last 2 votes from me and ace were put on after he was caught in a lie so the votes themselves are quite meaningless.

Big Man

Reaction score
that wasn’t meant to sound like I was shitting on your whole post, I would just like to know why you decided to focus on the end of the wagon.

Reactions: RDK

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
that wasn’t meant to sound like I was shitting on your whole post, I would just like to know why you decided to focus on the end of the wagon.

The end of the wagon was interesting to me probably because it was quite unique and there was a lot going on. It seemed like everyone on the wagon prior to the mad scramble this morning had their own town reads on mitch and were settled to a degree.

That's not to say the start of the wagon is clean obviously because statistically it probably isn't but I do feel good about there being scum involved at some point this morning and my post is trying to point at that.

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah there was literally no reason for me and Big Man to do anything other than vote Mitch after he was caught in a lie. My vote, while presumably overkill, was a safety measure as someone (I think Odo?) was super hated last game.

I'd also said previously that Mitch was essentially OMGus-ing the other sussed players so he was already high on my scumdar, too.

If we're gonna analyse the Mitch vote it really has to be before he was exposed as lying (or making a mistake, as it seems to have been).

Still, wasn't a fan of his play all day so may be difficult to filter through the voters and discern between genuine votes and mafia encouraging/supporting a mislynch.

I still find Sky's posting weird - a lot of short and largely meaningless posts intended to make it look like she's active. This is very different to Brutus' posting which is overtly nonsense 99% of the time and is not attempting to appear otherwise.

Hopefully reports tomorrow will shed a bit more light on the situation as Mitch's blunder somewhat hurts how much one can read into the vote.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah there was literally no reason for me and Big Man to do anything other than vote Mitch after he was caught in a lie.
What lie was he caught in?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Claimed he was VT, turned out to be loved...

In the context of what you just said that makes no sense. You had no way of knowing he was lying until after you voted for him and saw his flip. Mitch was never caught in a lie prior to anyone voting for him.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I backtrack a little, the only person who could maybe say they voted after he was discovered to be a beloved townie is the final hammer. No one before that is disqualified.

Ace

Reaction score
In the context of what you just said that makes no sense. You had no way of knowing he was lying until after you voted for him and saw his flip. Mitch was never caught in a lie prior to anyone voting for him.
No, that's the point. Both Big Man and I voted after he'd reached what should have been a lynch. At the point we voted it was clear that he was loved.

Ace

Reaction score
I backtrack a little, the only person who could maybe say they voted after he was discovered to be a beloved townie is the final hammer. No one before that is disqualified.
Big Man's vote was hammer+1, mine was hammer+2. I'm not referring to anyone else.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No, that's the point. Both Big Man and I voted after he'd reached what should have been a lynch. At the point we voted it was clear that he was loved.
Sure, I'm just not a fan of how you said this: If we're gonna analyse the Mitch vote it really has to be before he was exposed as lying (or making a mistake, as it seems to have been).

That's only you and Big Man so it's really an unneeded point because the entire 7 person wagon before that is up for grabs and it honestly tries to make you look good because even if you could be excused, you could still be scum given a free pass to vote.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Fucking lol. Why would you not just claim town beloved?

Anyway, Vote Mitch in case it's still needed.
You even said this as you were voting. :hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.