The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why has noone actually even discussed any of the actual contributions I've made to hunting actual scum in the past 30 minutes or so? It's blah blah POE blah blah flailing blah blah dumb maf. But nothing of actual value.
It's not surprising a near lynched "scum" will all of a sudden attempt to look like they are scum hunting.

Ace

Reaction score
It's not surprising a near lynched "scum" will all of a sudden attempt to look like they are scum hunting.
That's a nice story. But you still haven't addressed what I've actually said?

You're better than this.

Ace

Reaction score
Besides, read back my posts and you'll see I've actually been contributing similarly all game long. But keep framing me as if I'm only coming in to help now.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That's a nice story. But you still haven't addressed what I've actually said?

You're better than this.
The absurd story that I haven't done anything despite being a crucial part of the only flipped scum's lynch?

Nothing to address. I'm sorry but unless you have a clearly cut direction I'm locked into picking my lynch right now.

Ace

Reaction score
Yes, us and our stupid POE.
I've been reading back through your posts and while you reference POE a lot, I don't see where you actually articulate why your POE is what it is. Pls help.

Ace

Reaction score
The absurd story that I haven't done anything despite being a crucial part of the only flipped scum's lynch?

Nothing to address. I'm sorry but unless you have a clearly cut direction I'm locked into picking my lynch right now.
I literally told you a few posts back about Shawn being likely scum if you're not. Lol.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I dunno what else to tell you other than, I cleared people as town from their interactions with Haza. If you read back the entire thread and just look at peoples play you can comfortably clear Smark, Sky, Jeff, Odo and me from being aligned with Haza. Smark counterclaimed Shawns kill so it looks obvious that one out of the two is the SK. That leaves you, Big Man and Doddsy as nulls, and Doddsy has made one particular play that makes very little sense as scum.

That is the extreme short version, lament your situation all you want.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's so completely and utterly ridiculous to say that I haven't elaborated on my POE, this conversation is over lmao

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I literally told you a few posts back about Shawn being likely scum if you're not. Lol.
You seem to be entertaining the idea we're equally likely to be scum and that's absurd on its face.

Tbh, if we ditch setup spec out the window altogether, it's entirely possible Shawn was given regular vig shots.

Maybe Barry thought I'd never be able to guess the lynch, who knows. I do know I've proven my town read thru.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I just want to night to be posted. I don't think we're getting anywhere.

Ace

Reaction score
I dunno what else to tell you other than, I cleared people as town from their interactions with Haza. If you read back the entire thread and just look at peoples play you can comfortably clear Smark, Sky, Jeff, Odo and me from being aligned with Haza. Smark counterclaimed Shawns kill so it looks obvious that one out of the two is the SK. That leaves you, Big Man and Doddsy as nulls, and Doddsy has made one particular play that makes very little sense as scum.

That is the extreme short version, lament your situation all you want.
Explain to me if Smark/Shawn is vig/3p split why whichever of them is 3p would claim the vig's kill? FWIW I lean heavily towards Shawn being the scum out of the two particularly since Smark cc'd and there'd be no reason to cc that kill if it wasn't Smarks. That's why I say Shawn is scum and claimed the SK's kill in the presumption that SK wouldn't contend - only to find that it wasn't an SK, but was a vig.

Also, clearing people simply for not being aligned with Haza is stupid particularly considering the calibre of player you're "clearing." Specifically, I'm still not sure on Sky as previously outlined.

So for me I think right now Shawn is maf with one of Big Man, Doddsy or Sky.

Although it's more than possible that Odo, Jeff or you could have just pitted themselves against Haza to look good - you're all capable of such a play, although I'd contend you less so than Jeff or Odo.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I really think I'm going to die tonight.

It's starting to feel like Ace wants to convince me tonight because it affects their night choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.