The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So after rereading the whole thread these are my reads:

1. Jeffatron - had Haza as his main target for the entirety of d1, all of their interactions point towards them not being aligned with each other.

2. Undeniable - town on play as well as the first guy to make a move on Haza d1 in case anybody still needed to make sure

4. Odo - has been the main driving force behind the Mitch wagon but for reasons that made sense. Agreed with Haza, Mitch and Brutus being good directions for d1. Magic has been doubting his d1 play for whatever that's worth. "Turns out I'm pretty good at this game" post after Mitch was "caught lying" about his role looks like a guy who legit thought he'd caught scum. Immediately annihilated Hazas claim. If Brutus is scum this will only strengthen this town read since I'm pretty sure Odo doesn't soft bus two of his teammates d1.

6. V.Sky - posts seem uncharacteristically chummy and reasonable, makes me think something's up. However her interactions with Haza make it pretty much impossible for them to be aligned.

7. Ace Dalton - first post said Haza and Brutus are probably our best choices but wasn't convinced on either. Then later gave Haza and Brutus as town reads towards the end of d1. Somehow his vote on Mitch was the one Haza took the most issue with and then Haza tried to shade Ace for arriving just in time to hammer Mitch. Also some shade by Haza early d2, likely not aligned. Probably the weakest town read out of these, barely qualifies as such.

8. NotBrutus - Haza pretty much ignored Brutus until we asked him for a read and then gave a weird "Brutus has altered his meta recently" read that made no sense. Interactions with Haza have been basically non-existant throughout. Shaded Hazas claim only after Odo and Jeff in particular had already smashed it to bits so no points there. Immediately ran with Hazas accusations of me killing Magic, somehow I doubt that he on his own would be able to decipher what Haza was talking about in less than two minutes, I think it's more likely that he knew from their QT that their shot on me had failed and they defaulted to thinking that I'm the BP SK. I'm pretty convinced he's scum at this stage and would encourage the vig to pay him a visit.

10. Rugrat - General demeanor seems more like town Rugrat, as scum he tends to get involved earlier than he did here I think. Other than that, went from "I'm hesitant to lynch Mitch" from "I'm probably gonna lynch Mitch" within 6 minutes, back to "I'm probably gonna hold off from voting for now" 5 minutes after that. Called bullshit on Hazas claim early on but notably voted him a couple posts later when people agreed that the claim was fake. Ultimately not enough to really lean to either side.

11. Big Man - First post sees him take Hazas and Brutus' side. Weirdly, when Haza dissected the later part of the Mitch wagon, he quoted Big Mans vote and said that "they" (scum) must have been getting desperate to vote Mitch off, yet when asked by Sky, Haza said that he sussed Sky, Rugrat and Ace, but very notably not Big Man. Asks Haza about that dissection post but in what I perceive to be a chummy tone. Could very well be aligned with Haza.

12. Mr.Tweetums - not scum for reasons already established, will claim tomorrow

13. Shawn - not aligned with Haza off of d1 interaction. Not the most present poster but his reads list pretty much mirrors mine once again, pointing towards similar frames of mind and therefore alignments.

14. Doddsy - spends his first couple posts mainly defending Haza, which needless to say looks bad in hindsight. Wanted to lynch Brutus over Mitch when Mitch was one vote away from what we thought would be the hammer. Both those things cancel each other out but I think people said he likes to bus quite a bit, so even if Brutus flips scum I could see Doddsy being scum as well.

15. PHEN0M - votes Brutus first post in, therefore very likely town if Brutus is scum. Also voted Haza to draw the claim so very likely town even if Brutus is town. Classic PHEN0M, very few posts but enough to warrant a town read.

The main thing to take away here is that imho Brutus should be killed or lynched ASAP because his flip is gonna give us a ton of information. I'm with Odo in that I think the starting split is most likely 11/3/1 or 11/4 or maybe even 10/3/1/1, especially seeing how packed with roles Haza was. I expect the rest of the scum team to be about equally powerful.

All I can say is if we have a vig they shouldn't shoot me, I'm not the SK and I will claim without pressure tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Actually wrt Doddsy:

If both Brutus and Mitch are town, it makes little sense for scum Doddsy to pick and choose between the two late d1, especially if one of them is already on deaths door. With that in mind, if Brutus is town, Doddsy is also very likely town. If Brutus is scum that would actually increase the chances for Doddsy being scum in my mind, and him preferring Brutus over Mitch d1 would qualify as a smokescreen, but all things considered Doddsy being scum isn't incredibly likely.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm not gonna debate me looking bad off haza because I do :jose

When did I get a reputation as a busser though?

Starting split of 11/3/1 sounds about right to me as well, anymore and a third of the game would be non town which seems excessive.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm not gonna debate me looking bad off haza because I do :jose

When did I get a reputation as a busser though?

Starting split of 11/3/1 sounds about right to me as well, anymore and a third of the game would be non town which seems excessive.
Nah, a third of the game is supposed to be non-town if you're combining mafia and indies.

It should be 25% mafia, 33% total. I'd say a rough bare minimum is 10/4/1. Otherwise mafia started at 20%.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Haza said he read about the Grave Digger role on some third party site, which kinda points towards his team not knowing how a Digger works or just not being around to help him out with the fake. It's likely that he had to come up with a fake on relatively short notice and hadn't really intended on fake claiming Digger all along. Assuming a 3-man scum team, Brutus + Big Man makes sense as a pairing that split the roles of don't know how to help and haven't been around, though admittedly the latter could have been me as well since I was streaming as I said. Then again if it was me it makes less than no sense to frame me as the SK on the way out.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Unless Barry has rehashed the concept of concentrating all the valuable roles on one scum player, scum oughta be a team of three. Four scum decked out with roles similar to Haza would be downright cruel.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can't see scum starting out with 20%. That's way to low. Unless they are mega-packed with roles and even then.

I can see 3/1/1 maybe where one of the indies can win with scum.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I didn’t even immediately jump on Haza’s accusations. All I was asking was your opinion on his statement. You already said you’re claiming tomorrow so there’s not even a point to push you any further.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If all scum have three powerful roles like Haza, I can see them being a team of three.

Btw what do we think of Magics role being intended to be useful as late as d7 (survive d6, use role n6, out results d7)? In my mind this could point to there being either no vig or no SK, since with that many kills around it's really unlikely for a 15 player game to reach d7. Or it could just be an inconsistency in the setup which, since it's a Barry game is a real option.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Anyway I'm outta here, if the phase goes till deadline I'll likely be on early into d3 to claim as promised.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
All I know is don't ever put me on a scum team that's only 20% of the board. :cudi

You've seen how little having 4 roles means if you lynch them day 2. :lizlol

Any reason you have to wait?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I could just claim right now but it doesn't make much sense as I'm going to explain tomorrow. The vig (if we have one) should just trust me on this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Smark is right. 5 non town is what it should/has to be. If scum is that strong, n if you think 20% is too low, perhaps the 4th is a weak roled traitor. I think someome else brought up traitor as well

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Smark is right. 5 non town is what it should/has to be. If scum is that strong, n if you think 20% is too low, perhaps the 4th is a weak roled traitor. I think someome else brought up traitor as well
I did. If the 3 in the QT are really strong the 4th man can be a traitor or indy that can win with scum.

With a SK or whatever rounding out the 5th.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah something along those lines seems logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.