The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I came into this phase thinking it was sky, I was practically certain of it, but I really dont rate that reason to kill magic

Shawn, why were you sure it was town/scum and not town/town? how would you differentiate?

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
Not to mention Haza had no idea who I was at the beginning. He had to check the other game to see who I was.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd actually prefer Shawn, Skys scum game is pretty transparent to many of us and as I said, if she was scum she would've gotten caught by now 99 times out of 100.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Eh, she can be effective once shes past the early game tho, dont underestimate her

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
I came into this phase thinking it was sky, I was practically certain of it, but I really dont rate that reason to kill magic

Shawn, why were you sure it was town/scum and not town/town? how would you differentiate?
Think what you want. They were two strong personalities trying to lead town. They raised good points why the other could be scum based on early game play (which I don't know much of about either of them).

Just didn't feel like town/town interaction.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I said I'm looking for an indy here, not scum. I don't believe that we had a starting split of 10/4/1 with those powerful as shit roles and the possibility of scum recruiting that one indy to their side.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Even though I've successfully closed out a game exactly 0 times. Remember Bleach 2?

On play you deserved to win that by a country mile, just unlucky with the inno

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Like I said I'm looking for an indy here, not scum. I don't believe that we had a starting split of 10/4/1 with those powerful as shit roles and the possibility of scum recruiting that one indy to their side.
In the case you're indy hunting, there should be no doubt that only Shawn could be indy.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Think what you want. They were two strong personalities trying to lead town. They raised good points why the other could be scum based on early game play (which I don't know much of about either of them).

Just didn't feel like town/town interaction.

I dont get what you mean by that tho? town/town can also raise good points in the same way, so again, how did you differentiate?

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
I dont get what you mean by that tho? town/town can also raise good points in the same way, so again, how did you differentiate?
I really can't elaborate any more than that. I had a gut feeling and went with it. And I was right that one of them was scum. I was wrong about who it was, unfortunately.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I really can't elaborate any more than that. I had a gut feeling and went with it. And I was right that one of them was scum. I was wrong about who it was, unfortunately.
When your bad reason is called out, you're like... "uhhhhhh gut"

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Big Man doesn't count towards the player total does he? If he does I have a dirty trick up my sleeve.

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
When your bad reason is called out, you're like... "uhhhhhh gut"
I mean, yeah, cause that's what it was.

Care to explain the rationale behind your usage again?

Status
Not open for further replies.