The Name's Bond... James Bond MAFIA: Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay re-reading this, I'm gonna say it's very plausible he thought you had used the shot on me instead, especially if he did ultimately absorb that cop shot by it getting redirected to him. Would allow for him to 100% know you didn't visit him but did visit me, but the way you sus me early that day combined with that would make it pretty clear.

I want to add that if I were actually scum I would 100% have thought you copped me then as well :brodgers

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Your usage was not me. Otherwise I would have been informed I had gained an ability. I don't know why you're lying; you're probably just trying to get me to flip flop?

Summary:
I think there is a mafia between you and Shawn (ie no SK). I think Shawn is the maf. So he's the first one.
Big Man giving you something and you not being told what it is makes me think he's scum too. Also he's been very regularly popping up at opportune times to make nothing contributions and has been the epitome of a lurking mafioso.
The other suss I have (not sure if there's an indie or 3 maf) is either Doddsy or Sky. Sky has felt suss all game with a lot of meaningless filler posts hence scum read, while Doddsy is POE from my perspective as it feel's like he's coasted all game.

Smark probably town vigilante because only one of Shawn and him can be maf.
Tweet and Odo have both actually contributed to town this phase including the lynching of Haza. So basically Tweet, Odo, and Doddsy are my middle-ground, with Doddsy feeling the most suss in that POE situation, followed by Odo (has been a lot less aggressive this game than last and could be treading on eggshells, but also contributed heavily to the Haza lynch), and finally Tweet (has felt town even though he was being silly last night).

Don't think I missed anyone out.
1. Odo was the one who tore apart Raikonnen's claim iirc. Whereas Sky has been fishy af. Haza was always going to get a few votes, then have his claim tested, then town would react. Being one of the people to put those early votes (Sky) is less of a town read than being the guy to immediately tear through a mafioso's fake claim imo.

As I say, it's POE, but I think Odo is probably town and just wrong about me. It's always tempting to OMGUS but nah.

2, Big Man was my biggest suss last night, too. I explained it then. And my explanation remains the same. I'm more confident on Shawn being maf tbh as there's a clear binary between you and him. But Big Man and Shawn to me are easily the two most likely mafia right now.

3. Doddsy could easily be scum together with Big Man, yes. Pretty much everyone has sussed Big Man to some level at this point so Doddsy thinking Big Man is scum doesn't make the slightest difference for me. Anyone going on the full defensive for Big Man right now would be pretty strange and would stick out like a sore thumb (same for completely defending me, I guess).
I'm guessing you never saw the part where Doddsy said he jailed Big Man. Unless they openly admitted to scum collusion?
Oh? Yeah I must have missed that.

Could be mafia collusion I guess but that's probably a pro in Doddsy's town-read box tbh. Or, at least, a pro in the "Doddsy/Big Man are opposite alignment" box.
If Big Man is scum, I doubt a scum Doddsy jails him so he can't give out his next card. I'd say likely not aligned.
That also accounts for his change in attitude later on IMO. He susses me as scum, but when you step in and say no he second guesses it and backs off. Not the result he was expecting/hoping for from you and it panicked him

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Based off those ace posts, I'd say for sure we're looking at either Tweet/Odo. Don't think he makes that posts if it's Mitch

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Odo is almost assuredly town. Both on play and host/theme spec.

I'm fairly certain I know who he is. That's if he did in fact claim legitimately.

Either Tweet or Shawn could be a certain missing town character, but I'm leaning Shawn.

I am nearly certain Doddsy is scum both on info and once again host/theme spec. I know Doddsy's character.

I don't believe Doddsy is the last scum either. If there's no serial killer, it's 4 scum and the stump.

Sky or Tweet is the Godfather. Probably Sky since Tweet and Odo read her scum and that's why Doddsy cleared her.

As for the role spec, if I'm a vig and so is Shawn AND Magic and Rugrat was a daykiller, it makes sense to give scum extra protection.

Oh yeah, and Doddsy was totes the executioner as well.:hayden3Once you think about the classic villains it comes together.

With the game almost in hand I'm confident enough to combine game info and play with some host/theme spec.

The only possible wrench that could be thrown into the works is if the serial killer killed Big Man, but I'm not entertaining that yet.

I think we need to follow the info here and if the game doesn't end with Doddsy we think about finding the GF or SK.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Vote Doddsy

Info

Also me being scum? Fucking comical, then why do scum go for the Magic kill and use that to get me lynched?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've been on your side all game, but Tweet and Odo say you're most def scum and it then checks out why Doddsy cleared you.

Doddsy's going today regardless so we look at you or Tweet or Shawn tomorrow.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tbh, on play I prefer Tweet, and I think I can see who your town character is. :draper2

We'll see what happens after Doddsy's flip.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also me being scum? Fucking comical, then why do scum go for the Magic kill and use that to get me lynched?
Good point, though. :WOW

Haza def tried to lynch you.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm probably dead tonight actually. But I've done what I can.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Vote Doddsy

Info

er believe it or not, you’re not supposed to defend your teammates 100% of the time as scum :heston

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The thing that gets me is Doddsy knew Sky was a possible vig choice.

He must have jailed her to save her and used that to try to clear her and himself.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That or he jailed me. He seemed to dismiss "Mitch" as a potential shot altogether.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That would make sense if he was going for the win today actually

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The thing that gets me is Doddsy knew Sky was a possible vig choice.

He must have jailed her to save her and used that to try to clear her and himself.
So, the quite likely fact that Doddsy is scum makes me scum?

maybe I was wrong about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.