The Most Important Thread In IWF History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

If I become an IWF Hall Of Famer, I will mae MORE names black!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

This is the most honest post Kaedon has made in this entire thread. Why? Because black names means being banned. You think guys like Chuck & Wrestling Station who have made honest mistakes in banning people are horriable people. The truth is and what Kaedon is hiding from you is that he is responsible for the banning of more members then any other staff member. He bans without reason. Simply leaving the reason part blank. Unlike other bans by moderators which are done through infractions on a paticular post to leave a refrence, Kaedon does his on the profile leaving no evidence to even support an infraction let alone a ban. Kaedon claims he is here for the People and for the members, but the truth is, if Kaedon had his way, even more of you would be banned, just for simply disagreeing with him. This is what Kaedon wants. A vote for Kaedon is a vote for the end of Impact Wrestling Forums. If you vote for Kaedon, you hate Impact Wrestling Forums. You don't hate Impact Wrestling Forums, do you?

This messeage is a public service announcement from the concerned members of IWF group.

Hometown Kid

pinkzm6ck5.jpg

:smh

Kaedon

Reaction score
This is the most honest post Kaedon has made in this entire thread. Why? Because black names means being banned. You think guys like Chuck & Wrestling Station who have made honest mistakes in banning people are horriable people. The truth is and what Kaedon is hiding from you is that he is responsible for the banning of more members then any other staff member. He bans without reason. Simply leaving the reason part blank. Unlike other bans by moderators which are done through infractions on a paticular post to leave a refrence, Kaedon does his on the profile leaving no evidence to even support an infraction let alone a ban. Kaedon claims he is here for the People and for the members, but the truth is, if Kaedon had his way, even more of you would be banned, just for simply disagreeing with him. This is what Kaedon wants. A vote for Kaedon is a vote for the end of Impact Wrestling Forums. If you vote for Kaedon, you hate Impact Wrestling Forums. You don't hate Impact Wrestling Forums, do you?

This messeage is a public service announcement from the concerned members of IWF group.

Do not believe the lies of the elite. They do not want one of YOU to be one of THEM otherwise, they will HAVE TO listen. These dirty tactics will not sway us, STAY STRONG!!

the dark knight

lol about time someone talks about it. he's not the only one though...at least his name is only green.

rep+

This Guy

Do not believe the lies of the elite. They do not want one of YOU to be one of THEM otherwise, they will HAVE TO listen. These dirty tactics will not sway us, STAY STRONG!!

The following messeage is a public service announcement from the concerned members of IWF group.

Kaedon calls it lies. But what evidence does he offer? He says he is one of you? But his name is already Green. Is he really one of you? Isn't he one of "Them" already? A vote for Kaedon is a a vote against members. A vote for Kaedon is a vote against the Impact Wrestling Forums. You don't Hate Impact Wrestling Forums do you?

lol about time someone talks about it. he's not the only one though...at least his name is only green.

rep+

lol at you for for forgetting to rep again. lol I have to rep your predictability there. lol

Kaedon

Reaction score
These partisan attacks are not helpful at all to the IWF. They say Im not one of you, but really what would THEY know about it? They havent been a blue colored member since they started sucking at the teet of the IWF. But I have been one of you for the longest time, until I took on the spammers and bullshitters in the WWE section. Yes, my color may be green, but I am blue through and through. And we NEED to make someone like me a Hall Of Famer, otherwise, we may have to be silent forever!

the dark knight

lol at you for for forgetting to rep again. lol I have to rep your predictability there. lol
lol see? i posted "rep+" cuz 1) so i remember to rep you for that post. cuz before that, i had to wait 24 hours to rep again. 2) for the lulz :p

oh and i cant rep that post now cuz i already repped another post of yours. maybe next time.

This Guy

its okay, I just get a kick out of it. Your rep is more random then your appearences on the forum. lol

Kaedon

Reaction score
No KenFan, but thank you for your support. The powers that be will not let me in. But OUR VOICES will NOT be silenced. Keep hope alive, do not let them silence us!!!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I am here to tell you today that there is no red IWF and blue IWF, there is only the I-W-F. I am here to unite us under one banner. And as your Hall Of Famer I will do that and more.
let's be honest you can't do anything as HOF..
I will lower restrictions on what is said throughout the board, as I've done in my own section.
You see, my opponents want MORE control to the S-mods and admins, and I want them to have less.
:gun_rifle: them
I want the power to make the IWF great to be in YOUR hands.
how?
also the power to ppl like biazza and imironman? can't wait for it to happen..
u get my vote only because i laughed reading this.