The Most Important Thread In IWF History

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

*Runs Smere Campaign*

Kaedon claims he loves all the blue and gold members on IWF. But did you know he actually voted on Proposition 69 which would have made it so all Blue and Gold members were ban. Not so friendly now. Vote for someone who knows what it's like to be a blue member, vote J-Dawg and you will not be disappointed. I'm J-Dawg and I approve this message

*Cheesy thumbs up*.

Wrestling Station

I blame the person who was in-charge of the HOF thingy :shifty:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
As Tha' Terriorist Mastermind "KAEDON" holds everyone hostage on a bus that if it speeds past 40 miles per hour, then it explodes and shit....KenFan heriocally stands up and says...

"Why Tha' Fuck was I never invited to be a guest host of tha' no smuck zone?!"

and like...everyone dies and shit...

pussie-juices fly everywhere and ....idk...

Kaedon

Reaction score
My loyal IWF supporters, thank you for getting behind me. I want you to know, I ....WILL NOT....LET.....YOU....DOWN!

PeepShow

My name isn't anywhere in here, so this thread being important, let alone the most important is pretty irrelevant.

Kaedon

Reaction score
If I become an IWF Hall Of Famer, I will mae MORE names black!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

C4

K3.jpg

Kaedon, Kaedon, Cockdon, Kaedon, Kaedon...